What did you guys think of me when you first saw me VS now

I orignally posted this here: What did you guys think of me when you first saw me here VS what you think of me now? - General Chat - Episode Forums

But what are/were your first thoughts VS your current one of me?

Tags:
@Dusk @lanafrazer @Fraud @LoneWolf @AMagic @Annasilveroriginal

7 Likes

When I first saw you around on the forums, low key thought you showed no emotions and you only cared about story writing. :skull:

Now that I’ve gotten to know you better, I know you are NOT that. You care about your story writing, but you’re also very kind, funny, caring, and really fun to talk to.

6 Likes

I thought you seemed really nice because you liked/like my posts pretty regularly even though we haven’t been talking that much :dizzy:

Now my impression of you is that you’re both nice and very helpful. :relaxed: I still don’t know you very well but our paths have crossed multiple times and I know Elise a bit better and she’s a friend of yours and my friends’ friends are my friends I guess. (whut? XD)

Sorry for trailing off. :star2:

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s okay.

@LoneWolf Thank you for sharing your opinion.

4 Likes

I hate to say this, but I kind of totally hated you. I found you annoying.

Now, I adore you and find you really fun to talk to. Please don’t get mad…

4 Likes

when I first saw you around the forum, I thought that you were a lil strict and a lil mean (idk why tho). And also that you were everywhere in every single seconds in every single threads that i was which i found annoying and a little bit stalkie the stalkerson :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Now what i think about you is that you’re very nice and have very good advice , and also a real Mvp , a queen and a legend :smiley:

3 Likes

:see_no_evil:

Eh. Your opinion is your opinion. I am sorry you felt that way though.

3 Likes

I wonder why?

That’s weird, we probably were just clicking on the same things :joy:

Aw thanks!!!

3 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

I’m sorry!!!

I love you now, tho!

3 Likes

maybe we have the same mind… and suppose to be friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s okay! Your old opinion seems to be a common thought of me anyway :pensive:

Maybe…

3 Likes

Added discussion tag!
Probably thought you were sweet- still think you are. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, Star!!

1 Like

Okay, I thought you were boring and had no emotions and only cared about Episode and nothing else. But I was really wrong! Probably because of that pfp you had.

3 Likes

Glad I changed it then. But why was that a common thought I wonder…?

3 Likes

When I first saw you I didn’t want to talk to you (it was honestly the same with everyone else)
But then we had our first real convo and I kinda wished I reached out to you sooner because your an amazing person

3 Likes

We’ve never really talked before, but you seem to be nice :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I was pretty chill about you, I saw you around.
Then again, I was used to do my thing and not engage much, so who was I to judge?

Now, you are still helpful, we talk a lot, and I’m happy for it because you are lovely, but I already knew that from you were my beta reader :relaxed:

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :black_heart: