What do people do during movies that really annoys you?

There are a lot of annoying things people could do during movies, but what annoys you the most? :eyes:
I can’t stand when someone is talking if we’re watching something together, or if they’re constantly commenting on everything that’s happening! I also don’t like spoilers :(

@ ScreenSloths

5 Likes

Kick my seat

It’s annoying

3 Likes

I don’t mind spoilers, but I don’t like it when they steal my food away from me while watching a film.

I used to be that kid who asked a lot of questions while watching lmao. But now that I’m older, I realized how annoying I was back then. Just… be quiet and enjoy the movie.

2 Likes

oops I only talk during movies- :full_moon_with_face: my whole family is really bad at that lmaoaoaoa

Idk you’d have to be really annoying to annoy me during movies because I think I do all the annoying things :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

When someone talks non-stop during a movie. Like dude, did you come here to talk or watch the movie-

And also when someone reveals movie spoilers (like that time when the Avengers Endgame released and I had to shut my ears close for one week because everyone was being a dum-dum tryna tell me THAT IRON MAN DIED-)

2 Likes

I WATCHED THE MOVIE THE DAY IT CAME OUT SO I DIDNT HAD TO SUFFER YAYAY

yeaH I AGREE SM

1 Like

YES! Hate this.

GAH! Agreed!

1 Like

Also, eat really loudly or eat during the quiet parts of the film. I don’t wanna hear that. Eat during the large explosion that happened two seconds ago.

1 Like

LUCKY YOU I HAD TO WAIT A WEEK FOR THE MOVIE TICKET’S COST TO REDUCE (AND I ALSO HAD MY BOARD EXAMS DURING THAT TIME SO MY MUM WAS LIKE :grinning::hocho:)

1 Like
  1. Spoilers (aka my mom when she’s seen a movie)
  2. Commenting on every. single. thing. (aka my dad all the time)

XD

When people force spoilers on everyone

When they talk to me 24/7 like it’s cool if you wanna have a side comment on what happened but if I’m into the movie don’t distract me during the whole movie :sob:

Bump!
when people are constantly talking and never shut up. it gets so annoying, i can’t focus on the movie. i also don’t like it when people make noises like “gasp” or “omg” or little comments, i like complete silence

• When someone kicks your seat
  • When someone eats loudly
  • When something smells

And most importantly, when your parrnts keep asking you questions.

Just to name a few, there are more, though.

I hate it when my parents ask questions about stuff that gets explained later on in the movie and then continue to ask about it even though we’ve told them that it gets explained eventually (we being me and my brothers).

@ScreenSloths - what about you?

1 Like

Eat loudly or just eat during the quiet moments. I can’t stand hearing people chew, that’s why cooking programmes really creep me out. HA

Mood

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I like how you liked an old post that just made me realise that I just wrote pretty much the same thing but more than six months apart. HAHA. Whoops.

1 Like

Lol, you really did.

1 Like

Guess it means I haven’t changed or that I feel strong about it or something?