What do you do during your lunch break?

One of the things that’s pretty much universal when it comes to school is lunch. There’s a wide variety of things that you can do at lunch besides eating, so what do you do during your lunch break?

3 Likes

I mostly talk to my friends at lunch, but sometimes we go out and get bubble tea.

1 Like

Eat-

We’re not allowed to do anything else-

1 Like

During in-person classes:
I had lunch duty every day except Monday, so I would usually just sit and eat in the place I had duty. Sometimes, students would come talk to me.

During online classes:
Only teachers come to school to use the equipment for our Meet sessions, so I usually sit with my friends from work, and we talk. On Mondays, we have a longer break, so we go to the corner store for snacks or something.

2 Likes

Ouii that’s really nice

2 Likes

On lunch break I just do exactly what I’ve been doing the whole day, thinking and playing around in my own mental world.

I usually eat, do my unfinished hw, be inside my head and daydreaming, or talk to my friends if I’m physically in the school.

Back in high school I was big on never eating anything and just hanging out playing games with my friends for the half hour long break

1 Like

Eat or spend time on here :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Eat and talk with my frens

1 Like

I just eat lunch and task with a few of my friends :eyes:

sry food is too good-

2 Likes

Eat, sometimes talk… or do the homework I never finished xD I don’t really do anything else, usually, because I’m just-

lonely-

I usually eat, do homework, nap, chit-chat with my friends, read a school book, browse the internet, or play tabletop/mobile games. That’s my school life in a nutshell.

In school, I’d sit and eat with my friends. If I forgot my lunch or didn’t bring money, I’d just sit with my friends and starve lol. But because of online school and me being home I have more access to food so I’m not as hungry. I’d either browse on the internet, nap, or eat

Eat? Talk to my friends?

for now I sleep-

Closed due to inactivity