What do you do if you get a song stuck in your head?

It happens to me all the time and I don’t really have a plan on what to do if a song gets stuck in my head. I know that listening to music without lyrics or songs that I don’t know really helps me :smile_cat:

What do you do if you get a song stuck in your head?
Does it really help?

6 Likes

Try to get another song going in my head.

Most of the time, though it’s always random.

3 Likes

Either listen to another song, or surrender and listen to the song stuck in your head over and over again

4 Likes

I just stick it back out

4 Likes

I listen to the end of the song a couple times and it actually works lol

5 Likes

Omg it happens all the time!!! I don’t do anything, I just let it be. What annoys me the most is when I am trying to sleep and it doesn’t let me. Then I try to focus on my breathing so that it gets out of my head.

2 Likes

I play that song then change to another and I’m good

2 Likes

Sing a song with lyrics that are hard to sing :joy:

2 Likes

I actually look it up! And then listen to it on repeat

2 Likes

Listen to it :eyes:

2 Likes

Listen to it over and over again until I can’t anymore :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a bad thing for a song to be stuck in my head. I just sing it out loud and I’ll start singing another song

1 Like

Omg really? :joy:

2 Likes

I either just listen to the song, just wait it out, or I listen to other songs to try and get it out of my head. Half the time some of these work, half the time they don’t. I often have a song in my head, but I just have to distract myself.

1 Like

Yes but get help watermelon sugar is stuck in my head and I absolutely freaking hate that song!!!

1 Like

If I like it, I listen to it.
If I like it but don’t want it stuck in my head anymore because I’m afraid I’ll get tired of it, I listen to something else.
If I don’t like it or am neutral about it, I listen to something else to try and get it unstuck. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Currently SNSD’s I Got A Boy is stuck in my head so :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That song slaps

2 Likes

I usually listen to it :joy:
What about you guys?

1 Like