What do you do to find the name of a song you don’t know?

Shazam is a lifesaver but if a song I want to find isn’t playing that can be a bit difficult. Then I try to remember the lyrics and hope google knows what I want to find or ask a friend, hoping they know!

• What do you do to find the name of a song you don’t know?
    @Music
6 Likes

Type out all the words of the song I know in Google and hope for the best :woman_playing_handball:

3 Likes

I just search up the lyrics and hope that they are correct and Google understands :eyes:

3 Likes

Shazam bro
It’s a lifesaver…Luckily I found a majority of songs using it :blush:

2 Likes

Shazam is a literal life s a v e r

2 Likes

I just
Write the like lyrics or uh melody u can say and sometimes yes i find them but i just gotta search hard :woman_playing_handball:

2 Likes

And yes shazam too sm i lOVe SMM

2 Likes

this

1 Like

I also ask around…
:eyes:

1 Like

I search the lyrics on Google and hope that I can find what I’m looking for :sneezing_face:

Search up the lyrics or find an online song finder, but if not… :pensive:

AM I THE ONKY ONE WHO SEARCHES ON YOUTUBE

1 Like
  1. Shazam
  2. If I am too late and the song is finished then I search up the lyrics on Google and hope that they’re correct and that I’ll find it
  3. Hope that I’ll catch it again to Shazam it
  4. Ask friends if they know it
  5. Give up :’(

I’ve never heard of Shazam before, but from the comments, it seems that it’s an app you use to find a song while it’s playing somewhere in real time.

Whenever I hear a song in public that I like and don’t know the title, I usually ask someone that’s with me at the moment. If I’m alone or with someone I don’t know, I try to listen carefully so I can remember the lyrics and look them up.

If it’s a song stuck in my head that isn’t playing at the moment and I know some of the lyrics, I look it up.
If not, I try to hum/sing it to someone to see if it sounds familiar. If none of that works, I wait until the next time I hear it and pay more attention to the lyrics.

I try to listen tot he lyrics carefully and type out the song. Yeah, if you don’t know the lyrics, then you just have to pray to find it by luck, lol.

Closed due to inactivity :two_hearts: