What do you do when your parents fight?

Well, my parents rarely argue, but I probably wouldn’t even know because I have headphones on. What about you guys? @Discussions

4 Likes

I don’t know, never had the experience of it. Have only ever had just my mum.

Arguing parents is the worst. When it happened I always just locked myself in my room and listened to music while until hopefully it had calmed down again…

1 Like

Stay in my room and listen to music or do something to get my mind off of it, till it’s over.

1 Like

Me when my dad watches sports.

1 Like

Lmao this is definitely me whenever my dad is watching boxing

1 Like

Same. I try to stay far away from the drama lol

1 Like

My mom and dad argue with me a lot this makes me skipping food. I do eat snacks most of the time. My 3 other family members when to college but they didn’t ask me about what I wanted to do?

1 Like

At this point I just ignore it, when I was younger I’d get upset and stressed but as I got older I just stopped caring.

Bump. My parents don’t fight that often so I’m not sure. They like to pretend the problems in their relationship don’t exist.

1 Like

My mom and dad are divorced but my mom tells me when she fights with him :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Heh if it’s something normal and it’s bothering me (they argue a lot normally) I’d fuel the argument :joy: or yell louder than them to stop. And if it doesn’t bother me, I try not to interfere