What do you guys think of ThatVeganTeacher?

i think jaackmaate summarises my opinions:

I remember her. Mostly because for some reason she was targeting a twitch streamer for 0 reason. ( was creepy though with how she acted) I think it was tommyinnit?

Yeah she said some pretty inappropriate things to him
A teenage boy :joy:

1 Like

I NEVER understood why she did that.

1 Like

Me niether, there was also the strange amount of videos she did for Gordon Ramsey and at one point faked his response like, I get Gordon Ramsey is at least associated with food but gosh she just goes too far :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: I wanna say she’s a troll but that’s doubtful. Since she seems way too in to her statements.

1 Like

Oh geez, not her again…I’ve seen some of her videos through reaction videos plus articles.

To be honest, I agree with her not being an actual vegan either. She is more like a crazy person who has no filters or self-awareness when it comes to the scene around her. I knew she got banned on TikTok but I forgot about the youtube video.

Not a fan of her at all. I only listen to things she does through reaction videos from others.

I first heard of her through a YouTuber named Pegasus. She sounded like a clown.

Terrible! She’s the reason people dislike vegans. She’s attention seeking and targets random people for clout.

No.

TBH, she should also tell people to wear masks so that they don’t inhale any microbial insects and hurt them, and also, always carry a broomstick with them to remove any insects on the ground so as to avoid stepping on them :roll_eyes:

I do want to expand on this and just say veganphobia really isn’t a thing. I know vegans can be teased or mocked/bullied for the lifestyle they’ve chosen which is wrong, nobody should make fun of things they do in general but it falls under the same category as people dying their hair and being made fun of, are you going to call that “hairdyephobia”? Or if someone makes fun of you for liking a band are you going to call it “bandphobia”?

And for the people who didn’t elect to go vegan, i.e. people who may be allergic to meat and dairy it still isn’t “veganphobia” at that point people would be mocking a dietry requirement, what are they going to say? “haha you need to eat certain foods to live?” People can be rude sure, but ThatVeganTeacher likes to claim she’s oppressed for being vegan and that “veganphobia” is worse than homophobia and even racism.

And I’ve already stated people shouldn’t be mocked for their lifestyle choices but being LGBTQ+ isn’t a choice and being a certain race isn’t a choice. You really can’t and should never try to compare them.

There’s also the fact that when you say things publicly like ThatVeganTeacher, you’re opening yourself up to critisism, there is so much about her to critisise so she hides behind the term “veganphobia”.

My point is, that while people can sometimes be rude to vegans this doesn’t mean vegans are an oppressed minority. People are made fun of for being emo, it’s not “emophobia” it’s just people being rude.

2 Likes

There’s also an intense amount of privellage vegans have that they get so pressed about when you bring it up. Including ThatVeganTeacher.

The fact is, a vegan diet is actually quite expensive and implies people have the time to completely and utterly change their diet. Before anybody says “but you can get cheap vegan food” I’d like to say I’m aware of this however this typically means there’s some unethical stuff involved in the product whether that be the product itself, the packaging or where it came from. There’s also the fact that when harvesting soy beans or just any crops using those big machines through the fields, small animals like shrews and field mice can get killed.

It literally isn’t possible to be 100% vegan and 100% ethical so most vegans who call out ThatVeganTeacher point this out and say they should encourage people to make vegan choices where they can but you can’t expect people to completely change their diets.

1 Like

I had no idea this person existed until reading this thread, but from the very first post, I already dislike her. Ew. #GetAwayFromMe

3 Likes

I think she is a horrible person! The ultimate Karen! I have seen her all over YouTube and boy, her videos make me cringe. I do not care if you are vegan but don’t go slagging off those that aren’t vegan (slagging off means to harshly criticise, it’s a British idiom).

1 Like

yeah i watched an anna oop video of how she was going too far with her teachings of veganism

i HATE it, honestly i think i am starting to go vegetarian so I don’t have hatred to people who are but I can’t belive she only gives her dog plants and grass to eat and not feed them other foods dogs are supposed to eat!!

I’m glad shes banned on tiktok because right now, she thinks shes promoting positivity but shes really not

Closed due to inactivity