What do you guys want in the RP section?

I HATE THAT–

Anyway I’m not sure :thinking: that might be a default discourse feature.

@CrazyCaliope?

2 Likes

I know, right?

I can’t, discobot, I gotta rp! Stop trying to make me talk to you! This is why no one likes you!

2 Likes

Lmao well at least the three posts in a row thingamajig was raised to 15, people were seeing a lot more of disco then-

But I’m thinking this pop-up might just be something you just have to ignore :woman_shrugging:t5: idk we’ll see

2 Likes

Plot focused with more involvement. I lose interest if the RP is based solely on the characters’ interactions with each other

Genres: fantasy, mystery, sci-fi, horror, adventure, pretty much less everyday life RPs and more with a set plot.

A guide on how RPs work and how to write a post? When I first started, I remember being confused about it and I couldn’t find a guide.

But that might be just me-

An idea: RP of the month award? People can nominate RPs and vote on them :eyes:

4 Likes

I would like to see a good RP that promises death and comes thru with just that withouth having to deal with people getting angry their characters died (by making sure they made special characters for death) or that doesn’t involve a mystery killer if they didn’t think of a way to uncover the mystery or if they didn’t even imagine a mystery just assigned the mystery killer to somebody (who the other players don’t know is the mystery killer) and let the RP roll.

1 Like

YES! I totally agree. Shannii upped the number of replies we were allowed from 3 to 10 or something a while ago, but I’m not sure if the message is changeable. I’ll check with Shannii about tweaking it. (wink) If we are able to…

We have both of these in the tips section. (wink)

4 Likes

Yes! Thanks so much. I hope this happens. I’m tired of discobot yelling at me.

2 Likes

Roleplays I would like to see

Horror roleplays where you have to try not to die.

Romance where you have to compete for one person.

More based on popular tv shows or video games. (with the option to play as original characters.)

More roleplays where you have to use a drawn or animated faceclaim.

4 Likes

I agree with the horror one, so long as they remain PG-13, which can be done easily.

As for Romance, I will be bringing back my Bachelor(ette) SG before the year is out. And I think @CerealKiller is thinking about doing another Love is Blind RP.

I’m trying to motivate users to create more tv shows or video game RPs

As for the RPs that use drawn or animated faceclaims, I know that @ForeverAngel’s RPs are known for this.

6 Likes

I am but I don’t think it’ll be soon

3 Likes

Yay

2 Likes

I second this yay.

2 Likes

HEHEHEHE! You knew this was my plan, lovely!

YAY! Another person interested!

1 Like

I know, but I’m still just really looking forward to it.

1 Like

RP of the month… or year?

a bit foolish but idk

2 Likes

that sounds kinda fun :eyes:

2 Likes

Not foolish :angry:
It’s a gouda idea broski

2 Likes

Some more SGs would be nice. More RPs with some very outside the box concepts, especially something historical or dystopian. I also want to see more RPs with a survival element to it, where character decisions can lead to consequences of characters being injured or killed.

Added tags too

3 Likes

Sorry… coming. Working on them. This week. MUST try!

One month. HEHEHE. He’s coming!

4 Likes

I wish to see more people enjoy our amazing section. me being an addict to RP would 10/10 just drag everyone to this section :rofl:
but I’m also too shy to do so :innocent:
@RPers, what about you guys?

3 Likes