What do you hate the most about writing?

I really hate that I have to remember the details that I put into my story. I also hate planning but I just don’t do that. Maybe if I really had a plan for my story, it would be easier to remember all the details but… I’m too lazy and I don’t like planning :joy:

What do you hate the most about writing?

5 Likes

Same… I don’t like planning unless I’m in the mood to do so

4 Likes

I hate when I have everything planned out but then ending up changing most of what I have later.

3 Likes

Losing motivation. One second I have my story racing a million miles a hour in my head and then when I get all the materials my story idea leaves. Motivation- lost. I always feel forced.

2 Likes

actually doing it

1 Like

It takes much of my energy :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

I hate when you have a million ideas for future events in a chapter, but you fear that writing that event and reading over it will suck because of the wording or the duration of the event.

I hope that made sense.

3 Likes

Same!

1 Like

… Just Writing :joy:

I mean, every time used to write it’s like new ideas keep popping up and you have to be constantly changing your plot because of a really cool idea…it’s like your brain is working faster than your hands. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Knowing what I want to write but not knowing how to put it into words

1 Like

When something goes wrong and you don’t know how to progress because you want to change the whole idea…

Oh and the insecurities! Comparing yourself to other writers and such…

1 Like

I hate creating an outline :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity