What do you like to eat during class?

During school days,I used to much on junk snacks with my classmates because I used to get bored of some of the classes (no covid back then) It was fun tho haha.
and yes sometimes when the teacher saw us, we’d get put out of class

But I know since the covid came and everyone is mostly indoors doing online school, it’s easier now to eat anything you want right? :eyes:

• So, what do you guys like to eat during class?
  • Did the teacher ever caught you?
  • If they did, how did you react?

@Students

2 Likes

I don’t eat during class :innocent:

1 Like

Rad :star_struck::partying_face:
Isi being a great student. stan

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Any stuff which the teacher can’t catch us eating (like gum, jelly beans, chocolate etc).

Yes. But it was at the end of the class so it didn’t really matter. She called me a cow tho for chewing gum :pensive::ok_hand:t2:

I apologized and moved on :blush::wave:t2:

1 Like

Awhh how mean :confused:

1 Like

I don’t eat during class :eyes: unless it’s online and we’re allowed to turn off our cameras

1 Like

If it’s a teams meeting in the morning, breakfast, so usually toast. If it’s a physical class, I’d have to be seriously hungry, but I usually eat something sweet if I’m on my period.

1 Like

I never ate in class, except for Japanese class where the teacher had this container of granola bars in case students were getting distracted by hunger

When I was in high school, I used to eat candy and snacks during class, and I’d share them with my crush because he sat next to me in Math.
The teacher never noticed, or maybe he did and just didn’t care.

I only let my students eat lollipops, candy, and cookies in class. Nothing messy and nothing that smells strong.

I don’t eat, but I already feel the consequences of such behavior. I found a few good snacks options in this thread and think of changing my nutrition plan a little.

Closed due to inactivity