What do you prefer to draw?

I really like realism so I prefer to draw humans, especially eyes and some body parts.

• What do you prefer to draw?
9 Likes

People, flowers, and letters. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Faces, eyes, hair, and NOSES

3 Likes

People, especially females, tried drawing guys a couple of times but that’s just not it for me…

3 Likes

Humans, but I really need to learn backgrounds-

3 Likes

Backgrounds or landscapes…

2 Likes

Ooh people for sure!

1 Like

Hairstyles :grinning:

1 Like

Things I imagine for my stories :nerd_face:

1 Like

landscapes are my favorite

2 Likes

I’ve never tried making guys but i love drawing females :sneezing_face: the most thing i love is drawing eyes tho-:star_struck:

1 Like

Like one of the only people who are better at drawing boys then girls :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Omg I’m doing a self-portrait of myself as my art homework and it’s so hard. Really? You enjoy that? I wish I could draw as good as that to like it :joy:

Fantasy character illustration. Character design, portrait work, gesture and silhouette work :eyes:

Tbh, faceless people, I can’t draw facial feature properly so I just don’t do it at alll

1 Like

Ducks :eyes::green_heart::duck:

I rlly like drawing flora and fauna lol - It follows paterns, flows much more than bodies do and generally is more fun to draw imo
people are great to draw too, I’m just not as great at it, and shading is a b!tch to try and do XD

I have a bunch of drawings of roses and flowers and the like lying around, as well as a frog on a mushroom (a card I made for my mother’s bday)

PHROG

1 Like

haha YRS PHROG

1 Like

People, cats, flowers, and letters.