What do you think about how the news is reported in your country?

I personally don’t watch news that much but when I do it keeps me up to date on what is happening in my country as well as how well our economy is doing. Sometimes the news is repetitive and it tends to bore me. :sweat_smile: I’m mainly focused on the news of the weather forecast.

What about you guys?
@Discussions

4 Likes

I don’t like watching the news for personal reasons, but I assume it’s all very political

4 Likes

Very true :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

The news here is timely and unbiased—at least that’s true for one channel here :eyes:

2 Likes

Ahh that’s rad :dizzy::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Well, there’s Arnab sooo :eyes:

3 Likes

Ohh nice :eyes:

3 Likes

There are very few news sources that are generally unbiased :thinking:

Here’s a media bias chart (for US news)
https://www.adfontesmedia.com/intro-to-the-media-bias-chart/

1 Like

Ohh wow this is pretty much interesting

1 Like

HOW THE HELL IS HE NOICE?!
THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW that’s what he would say…

1 Like

You didn’t give me any more information on him so I assume he’s unbiased but now that you did I understand where you’re coming from
:sneezing_face:

1 Like

Wow i dont listen to news :pray:

2 Likes

Ok cool kid calm down

2 Likes

Woahh fascinating sm
:exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Ikr sm fascinating :astonished:

1 Like

I feel informed, frustrated, and depressed for some reason every time I read or listen to news.

1 Like

I don’t like watching news these days at all. The reporter in my country says every single news (even non-serious ones) with such tense intensity that my anxiety goes haywire :weary::sneezing_face:

1 Like

Bump ~

I think the biggest problem with the news, at least in America, is how actual news blends with opinion pieces, so if you only give something a quick glance it can be hard to tell whether it’s actually based on facts or it’s just a reporter’s view on things.

1 Like

A lot of the mainstream news channels in my country are very biased. It’s a little hard to find a reliable source that isn’t biased and look sat both honest sides and viewpoints. However, I learned how to tell whether a news source is biased or not. It does get a little frustrating because I would like a source that isn’t based off of the opinion of the reporter or company

1 Like

Lol alot of people think it’s left leaning but on average the political parties to the left get more negative press