What do you think of aesthetic profiles?

Personally, I love matching my profile picture with my profile background and card. I love it when things match and look aesthetically pleasing. It’s also especially fun to look through Pinterest and find pictures to match, as well as making a profile picture on picrew :star_struck:

But what about you? Do you like making your profile aesthetic?
Where do you usually get your profile pic/background/card from? :eyes:

@Discussions?

10 Likes

I love it!!
I always make sure my profile picture/background/card/bio thingy match!

3 Likes

I would like to sm but its hard work ok so i dont :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:t3:

Crecc

2 Likes

Added some taggiesss

I personally am too lazy to match aesthetics, but I really like how it looks on other users’ profiles!

2 Likes

Omg yes best source

2 Likes

Ikr best sm

2 Likes

Yes crecc and cursed

2 Likes

Hi
I changed
To cursed because yes

3 Likes

Love this and you just gave me an idea! :bulb:
I usually find my pfps from pinterest or picrew lol

2 Likes

You can clearly gather from my profile that im all about aesthetics :raised_hands::raised_hands::money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Definitely :weary: I admire the effort put into your profile :crab::crab:

2 Likes

Tysmmm u are too sweets! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, absolutely :star_struck:
As you can see my user card background an profile header are both snow-themed, and my PFP matched before I changed it to what it is now

Everywhere and nowhere :smiling_imp::poop:

1 Like

Ahhh yes I love aesthetic profiles. I’ve had some before (usually vintage themed) but atm it’s just random mixed with anime lol

1 Like

Uuhhh, is ducky an aesthetic? :eyes:
Because that’s the style I picked for my profile :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

I guess mine have the same theme and colors, so yes.

1 Like

noicee

1 Like

I don’t really match my profile, but I do match a vibe. For exmaple, if I have a silly pfp then I’ll want to amke my user card bg and my profile header silly too. But I do think it’s neat and cute that other people have matching aesthetics for their profile. Usually my profile pics are original, meaning I took a screenshot from something I’ve encountered on my phone, something someone made specifically for me or I made it myself. Or — rarely is it idols that I lowkey crush over

1 Like

Yess I match crac too :woman_playing_handball:t2:

YES :heart_eyes:

1 Like