What do you think your favourite game characters favourite colour is and why?

I have so many different characters from games that I love so as the thread moves I’ll probably add more of them :joy: but for now, I think Tifa from FF7’s favourite colour is probably something like :thinking: purple or dark blue and I mostly only think this because of her dresses in that one part of the remake, the Don Corneo stuff. :joy: I wouldn’t be surprised if her favourite colour was red though.

@Gamers what do you guys think?

1 Like

In Sims 4 you can literally choose their favourite colours.

I think Sally Face’s favorite color is probably blue because oh his hair and eyes. Just seems like he’d like it. Larry would probably like brown, Todd orange, and Ash black or purple. What about you, @Gamers?

1 Like

I’m currently playing Civ 6 and am Montezuma. I think his favourite colours are green and gold.

1 Like

I’ll try and do all the FF7 characters

Cloud: Same colour as Tifa’s eyes so like reddish brown

Barret: hmmmm I’m gonna go for green, he cares a lot about the planet

Aerith: Well she wears pink and red :thinking: but I’m gonna go with yellow, it’s a very bright and happy colour

Tifa: Purple, blue or red honestly

Red XIII: sunset or fiery orange just because of Cosmo Canyon

Yuffie: There isn’t really a specific colour that comes to mind, she’s young and playful so probably like light colours like, light green and yellow

Vincent: Red and Black

Cait Sith: :thinking: purple

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I can see Lumine(female MC) from Genshin Impact liking light pink. Not too bright.

1 Like

Any other colours for other characters?

1 Like

I. Forgot. Cid

Cid: Metal grey

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m not sure about Ather(Male MC). Amber and Lisa like red and purple respectively. There are so many characters in this game.

1 Like

Poor Cid.

HEHEHE. Then you should have quite a list.

1 Like

35 characters, here we come…I don’t actually know how many characters there are.

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like

I’m not actually doing them all. I’ll do a couple more.
Albedo - gold
Jean - teal
Venti - Sky blue
Razor - grey
Xiao - light blue
Hu Tao - black

Xingqiu - Blue or gold
Chongun - ice blue
Xiangling - yellow
Beidou - Red, gold or purple
Ninggunang - Red or gold
Zhongli- Gold or brown