What Do You Want To See More In Stories?

What do you want to see more in stories on Episode?

1. Diversity
  2. Good Relationships between Siblings.
  3. Mental Illnesses
8 Likes

I would love to see this. I’m pretty close with my brother, and just seeing these stories about an evil brother/sister is just ridiculous.

There’s also the stories about Mafia Twins. Just…just no

4 Likes

I’d love to see more strong MCs and more nicely developed characters :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

This should be represented correctly more often

2 Likes

I am doing a new story with good relationship between siblings. I have a brother myself, and we get a long quite fine.

3 Likes

Good writing.

May not think it’s a high bar.

You’re wrong

4 Likes

I actually wanna see more stories with choices that matter… Even though I know that they can be hard to create

3 Likes

With branching, yes.

1 Like

I’m sorry but lmao :joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I wanna see less unnecessary drama.
You know where a story has gone on for a while and you think you’ve seen every bit of drama that you could possibly see, everything seems to set into place and looks like a perfect time to end… when TAHDAHHHHH, suddenly the character’s life falls apart again and bingo, another 727 episodes to go.

7 Likes

Agreed. Especially if the drama doesn’t have to do with the original plot. Then don’t drag it or add it in at all. :woman_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Things i want to see in stories

• Strong female lead but never lets “bad boy” tame her (yk the one when the bad boy sents shivers down her spine and has that idle_akward animation)

• Unique plots (Something out of the episode’s ordinary)

And that one for sure!! Because when there is good relationship with sibling, then you see in the flashabck she/he dies

5 Likes

Likable Villains

3 Likes

If you like stories about relationship between siblings, I recommend Watch Me Fly by Cece Marie. It’s a really good story!

3 Likes

I agree with everything on your list.

I’d like to see more stories with:

• MC as the villain
  • Mean girls that aren’t white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes
  • Strong MCs that aren’t sassy and rude
  • Plots such as cyberbullying and other internet safety awareness as long as it’s done respectfully a long with other topics that shouldn’t be glorified
7 Likes

I want to see more more strong female ethnically diverse female leads

AKA I wanna be selfish and have more characters that look like me.

5 Likes

Same! I would love for Episode to feature a story with a POC MC and no (maybe limited…) CC.
And if they could reference some cultural things to acknowledge the POC’s background, that’d be great!

4 Likes

I would like to see more is people not putting “LGBTQ” “POC Mc” whatever in the description. It’s annoying. We’re not objects. LGBTQ+ option is fine but other than that one, just don’t do it.

6 Likes

It’d be nice to see characters that look like me for once or somethings that I can relate to with them. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve been trying to write a story on that, but with all their drama and terrible hair in 'LL relasments, I gave up.

3 Likes