What do your friends mean to you?

We should probably take this tea to the chat

2 Likes

We stan a queen who replies to herself

1 Like

So I’m going to get back on topic now.

@ThirstyChickenNugget Damn girl. I don’t know how to explain you, but you’re just…unique, lol. You’re so frigging cool and I love it.

@prashansaravi Ily so much. You’re so fun to be around, I can relate you so much. You’re such a great friend, I don’t know what I’d do without you.

@Sylas_Breik57 Thanks for putting up with me and my sh^t. I still low key think you’re a 50 year old pedo, but I think that’s more @C_ssie than you :woman_shrugging:

@C_ssie 50. Year. Old. Pedo.

I’m forgetting people. Whoops

3 Likes

Yeeeee boi

Thaankkkkk yaaaa ilyt, ikr Im so kewllzzzzzzzzzz, me love meat

@C_ssie ain’t Germa right?!

2 Likes

Yass! I love you hoe @ThirstyChickenNugget! Germa can go fuse off, let’s take some Meth! :smirk: Also I plan on ruining Leshells wedding with the dumpster. We too classy for that! :star_struck:

@ThatRandomCaraPerson I knew I was so much fun in bed. :crazy_face: All Jones aside you are the funny one and way nicer tHan people can say. Love ya! :revolving_hearts: Future forum waifu.

2 Likes

OMG, yassssssss sksskskskskskxkxk WE GOTTA PLAN A WEDDING FOR LESHIE AND RUIN IT BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

2 Likes

@void: Lol, I don’t know what to say but I just love your art and you’re like a great friend to be friends with and you’re like a big sister. since I’m younger than you. :joy:

@SugarBby69: One of my first friends on the forum girl, I love ya and like I said. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: good morning. Lol. So much people would love to be friends with you being you’re actually a nice human being and I just wanna tell you Iluvu even though we forgot each other’s username :joy: and um. Thanks for trying to find me a wifey. :sob::heartbeat::heart_eyes::drooling_face::roll_eyes::scream: JKJK

2 Likes

Wait… I’m sorry is it you Neptune? :pleading_face: I’m really sorry these usernames are hard for me to know who’s who?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes::scream::scream::scream::scream::sob:

no it’s bagel

1 Like

I knew it!!!

1 Like

Lol. :joy: you scared me for a moment :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m gonna start with my mains, one by one.

@void: You seriously need to stop doubting your art since your a fucking Kween at it. Since day 1 I looked up to you since we were in Delights chat. You were the first person to share a personal yet funny story with me. I literally laughed so hard when you talked about “I put the frog down his shirt, and he screamed!” Lmao, :joy: nowadays we too classy for that. Also that time I was just interrogating you in the PM about what tools you use to make edits. (I swear I will murder you if you don’t remember these moments!) :crazy_face: Also Yeet…what happened to that 9 person edit? :cowboy_hat_face: Overall your like the worst role model but I still love you bish! :heart: brush your teeth

2 Likes

Hi Bagel ily girl x your art is amazing :hot_face: you’re like the little sister I never had :hugs: you’re a great friend and funny :joy: I always enjoy talking :heart::relaxed:

2 Likes

hi sorry wait i had an actual convo w you about episode boyz and ur one of my art idols holy sjhdksdnbrh i’m like dead

3 Likes

OMG NEPTUNE?!

2 Likes

haha… and I oop!

Lol, Why are you so surprised? I’m a normal human being. :joy::joy::heartbeat::heartbeat:

4 Likes

No it’s the Queen bagel!

3 Likes

Omg

1 Like