What do your friends mean to you?

Hi, what do your friends mean to you? Share it over here!

What my loves mean to me
@nomorekids: I love how we both have to share Alec Lockhart, I also want to say that you have defended me, you are one of a good sista!

@Minneha: Sis, I love you! We’ve been through so much together, I also love how you defended me in the Elimination Game! And no ya ain’t alone, ya have meth sksk!

@ThatRandomCaraPerson: Girl, you are intelligent! We both Supernatural sissies! And Germa can go make out with Leeshie and live with her

@kyliee: You are a talented sista! When I first met you, I knew we gonna be sistas! ily!

@void: You my wifu, so ofc ily! You are so talented at drawing I can’t eve-- I also love how you spill sum teaa

@prashansaravi: Bish, we so relatable I can’t! I also love how you call people h*e! We’ve been besties since the first day I added ya to the chat lol

@anon10051878: Damn, we Muslim sistas! Leeshie can ride her poop pony to the dumpster lol

@SugarDaddy69: I love how we talk about messed up humuns lol. You’re so badass, that can kick f*ckboys in the balls

@Problematic_Patrick: Dang, boy. You so dirty I can’t, it makes me wanna laugh lmfao

@natalia: You’re my 1st bestie, how can I not fuggetabout you lol! Another savage sista that hates Germa as well lol

@SugarBby69: Girl, you’re the tea shista, I can always talk to you when I have tea lol

@Rose: I love it when I talk about memes with you lol! And Bollywood ofc sksk

@liyahsdiamond: Girl, you are so amazing! I thought you didn’t mind Jeremy, but then I found out that you disliked Jeremy all this time lmfao (but that doesn’t make me not like you lol)

@SakuraCheam: Even though you don’t chat on the Sista Exposer$ that much, you’re still amazing! And I love how you like a lot of my posts lmfao :rofl:

11 Likes

Damn what?

1 Like

Yes you are skksksskskkskks

1 Like

You know it :relieved:

1 Like

I don’t know I don’t really have any friends :joy:

2 Likes

Aww I’m sure you do!

2 Likes

LOL good one Pastel! :joy:

No I mean I literally barley go outside so there’s no chance for me to meet anyone. And when I do go outside, it’s like I’m allergic to the sun because outside air really bothers me :joy:

Also

Me @ThatRandomCaraPerson :wink:

3 Likes

i hAVE? KEJDKE AND I LOVE YOUU SO MUCH ZARA OMG :honeybee::heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’m trying to get her to the top of the user’s page :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ilyt skksks :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: You’ve defended me and Minneha against B—

2 Likes

oH yeah :skull::skull:

2 Likes

against who what’s the tea i’m thirsty

2 Likes

Is B—

You know who? That girl wanting the attention and using her menta—

Or nah?

2 Likes

Ya know who skksks

2 Likes

Broke something name