What does freedom/peace mean to you?

I’m having a bit of a mental break down right now, and I notice some people might need to rant. So I decided to create this thread to help people.
It’s very simple, I have a few questions I want to ask.
You may talk about it how much you want!
Because I know a lot of people want the relief of freedom and self independence.
Me personally, I’m struggling to keep a healthy life style because I’ve grown in a state of laziness and despair that I just don’t feel free.

My questions to you:

!. What hobbies, activities, make you feel at peace and free?
2. what time in your life did you feel like you had no cares in the world?
3. Are there any images that make you feel at peace? Like you belong there?
4. What things make you feel like your freedom is being shut down, not heard or listened to?
5. Is there any things you want to do that you think will make you feel at peace?
6. What is the most challenging thing about school or work?
&. Does school make you happy? Does work make you feel happy?
9. What moment’s in life make you feel stuck?

(These questions are all optional, feel free to discus freedom or peace more if you want!)

Summary

@Discussions

6 Likes

NOT FEELING LIKE MY SEXUALITY IS A CRIME!

1 Like

Jejsjsid you can talk to me if you want in the chat i don’t mind :pleading_face:

Watching minecraft or gaming in general, doing sports, sleeping-

The first and only time I went on Holiday it was an interesting occasion but it meant a lot it me

Idk the beach I hardly go the the beach but when I see a beach photo or something I feel happy and calm because a lot of the happiest moments in my life were at a beach

You know my pArEnTs

I wanna scream :skull:

Probably being alone during all of it meaning I have no help at all expect for you guys :pleading_face:

No school makes my life miserable

I feel like the time where my parents almost got divorced was really tough and they didn’t end up getting it but I can tell they don’t love each other as much anymore

1 Like

I just noticed I didn’t answer the questions again lmao.

I enjoy drawing, it really helps me focus on important details. It’s really relaxing when it’s just me and my canvas, no other worries.
My next hobby would be swimming. I started swimming when I was about 5 years old, and mastered all my swimming classes. Ever since, just laying in the water or taking a dip helped me calm all my worries and has helped me reflect on a bunch of important stuff in my life, also I feel I’m a mermaid lmao.
Last I’d say learning new topics I’m interested in. I love learning about vintage fashion along with learning how to sew.
I like learning things that I have a fond interest in, it would be to much to discus here, but there’s a lot.

Fourth grade and under, I have had so much pressure put on me from the 5th grade and up, it’s been a weird journey LOL.

Yes, I really adore these photos, they feel like they’re calling out to me.

My parents, grandma, siblings telling me who I can and can’t be.
They always tell me how I’m suppose to act and how I’m suppose to feel.
They act like they know me, but that’s not true at all.

I would like to run in a beautiful feild, have a nice picnic with my lover or something or friend. I would like to have a nice cozy house with vintage clothing. I just want to be MYSELF And be able to be open how I am feeling.

Studying, how much they want us to do. Not having motivation because it isn’t something I’m interested in.

Not relly lol

My family or friends telling me to be someone I’m not. Or being cooped up all day.

I agree, I have to hide it from my family.
It’s so scary thinking what they will think.

We shall go on a holiday as a group :triumph:

1 Like

Omg yes :star_struck:

1 Like

Bookmarking cuz I like the questions :sunglasses: I’ll answer them when I’m not lazy

1 Like

Added tags :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Leaving me alone in solitude. That works a lot :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Felt that-

I feel at peace literally every day all day. Thinking and remaining proactive is best for me.

1 Like

YES! I love this posotivity!

Freedom to me is being free from the worry that something or someone is stopping you or limiting your actions :eyes: it’s simply to be free—to be able to do things the way you want and like. Peace would be something that we’d probably never reach (except for peaceful death, maybe). To me, peace is when all people have no problems and conflict with any other persons or creatures. At least that’s what my picture of a “true peace” is-

1 Like

Just being in my bedroom is really the start of freedom and peace for me xD

every day

Everything is melancholic to me, I don’t know why :sob: maybe the sea or the mountains but it’s sad and I don’t know why I feel sad

no

it’s when i say fxck off and you actually walk away.
good. do that.
stop annoying me.

Probably the freedom to do what I want. Without being judged or punished by anyone. Being in peace is being alone for me without others talking to me, just on the forums or playing video games. I like scrolling on Pinterest too to get food inspiration. Roleplaying helps me feel peaceful too honestly.

@Discussions what do these things mean to you?

1 Like

Being alone and able to do my own thing.