What effortless hairstyles do you know?

While super nice and fancy hairstyles can be gorgeous, sometimes, you just don’t have the time to put that much effort into your hair. What effortless hairstyles do you know? Use this thread to share yours and maybe learn new ones from others!

3 Likes

I know how to do ponytails, buns, and braids, which can be pretty effortless if you don’t care about how they turn out.

1 Like

ponytails and messy buns @Divicup

2 Likes

I don’t really put a lot of effort in styling my hair since it’s pretty hard to style anyway. I usually just leave it down or put it in a low ponytail (YES I KNOW I LOOK LIKE A FOUNDING FATHER)

2 Likes

That’s my signature ponytail!

My choices are always a normal ponytail or a clean, low ponytail. They’re effortless but fits well with any occasion I might go :eyes:

1 Like

I used to tie my hair with a half-ponytail. It used to be my signature look until I got tired of it.

Now, I barely tie my hair up. If I were to tie it, it would be a high ponytail, a low ponytail, or a messy bun. Whatever sits right with me at the moment.

I also know how to do simple braids, some complicated braids (which I can’t do to myself), and a simple fishtail braid (it’s kinda different from the usual braids but it’s fun to do).

2 Likes

Messy buns :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Love that so much!

My current hairstyle probably
You just like
Brush it

messy ponytails/buns :kissing:

Oh, and just two messy braids
Love that

Closed due to inactivity