What emojis do you frequently use?

What emojis do you use a lot?
I use;

:eyes:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: - I use this frequently when speaking with @katabasis she makes no sense sometimes
:joy:
:sweat_smile:

Not-So-Random Random Tags

@jaytastic
@Duckling
@Nemesis
@Chocolate_Mama
@Januva

10 Likes

These

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Les see my recents:

:nerd_face::rofl::sob::weary::grimacing::woman_facepalming::heart::smirk::unamused::smiling_imp::pregnant_woman::foot::point_up::pray::clap::ok_hand::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

2 Likes

:joy::yellow_heart::heart::grin::heart_eyes::pleading_face::neutral_face::woman_shrugging:t3::skull:

This says something, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

:eagle::slightly_smiling_face::woman_shrugging::heart::pray::hugs::wolf::crescent_moon:

Eagle is raven
Moon is luna

1 Like

:joy: :sob: :upside_down_face: :pleading_face: :unamused: :woozy_face::drooling_face::poop::fu:

I just wonder what all of this means

1 Like

:pleading_face::joy::sob::no_mouth::smirk::fire::cloud::banana::fu::kiss:

1 Like

:eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat::crying_cat_face::smile_cat::smiling_imp::no_mouth::joy::sweat_smile::expressionless::cookie::scream::wave::+1::broken_heart::heart_eyes::tada::duck::pleading_face:

1 Like

:crazy_face: :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :pleading_face: :sob: :sneezing_face: :wink: :sweat_smile: :weary: :joy: :upside_down_face:

My main emoji: :sunglasses:

Others I use quite often: :sweat_smile: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :innocent: :thinking: :pensive: :scream: :smiling_imp: :skull_and_crossbones: :crying_cat_face:

My entire personality consists of:
:moyai::call_me_hand: Dead inside but still a sk8ter
:pensive::call_me_hand: That’s an oof from me.
:cowboy_hat_face::call_me_hand: “Yeehaw to the seesaw pardners”
:pensive::facepunch: Fistbump simulated to replicate bea—
And that should show you how basic I am.

2 Likes

:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face::innocent::frowning_with_open_mouth::smirk::sob::blue_heart:

:rofl::joy::eyes::thinking::grimacing::sob::purple_heart::see_no_evil::tada:

This are my recents but it sums up my use of emojis pretty well!

:woozy_face: :rofl: :thinking: :eyes: :pleading_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs: :+1: :-1:t6: :upside_down_face: :confetti_ball: :dizzy: :sneezing_face: :woman_shrugging:t6: :unamused:

Here’s my new set of recents

:woman_facepalming: I use this in general when speaking with @blackblood and the rest of the CHB fam because the way they interpret clues sometimes-

3 Likes

:smirk:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:sweat_smile:
:rofl:

:flushed:

:sob:
:sneezing_face:
:pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’m very familiar with this one but not directed at me lol. I stay away from arguing intensively when it comes to clues.

3 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :gem: :joy: :crazy_face: :japanese_ogre: :kiss: :two_hearts: :v:t4: :snowflake: :tada:

1 Like

:sunflower::musical_note: You’re the sunflower, I think your love would be too much :musical_note: ---- Favorite song and favorite flower

:coffee: — My favorite drink (but why can’t it be a cappuccino? I don’t drink black coffee ; it’s just the closest emoji we have though)

:yellow_heart: – My second favorite color (Pale pink is my favorite but we don’t have a pale pink heart)

:sparkles: — They just make everything beautiful and bright

:rofl: — For posts that make me laugh

:rage: ---- Ranting and things that make me angry

:cry: ---- Sad

:nauseated_face: ---- To express how I feel about anything nasty

:roll_eyes: — ‘Duh’, ‘Why didn’t I notice that before?’ ‘OMG, how embarrassing’

3 Likes