What food can be replaced as a vegan alternative?

There are many foods available for persons who choose to go vegan or just simply want to cut back on eating loads of processed foods. Like for me, I still love junk food and so forth especially chicken but I don’t eat it regularly so replacing chicken with Tofu which a vegan alternative was rad. But I don’t eat it anymore XD! :upside_down_face:
So guys what food can be replaced as a vegan alternative?

2 Likes

i’m not vegan but i really recommend textured vegetable protein! some can be a bit flavourless but that’s nothing some spices can’t fix haha

also chickpeas and lentils are a great source of protein and they’re very filling so those make a great meal or a snack

1 Like

Agreed, I love those. :brown_heart::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

omg you’re vegan?

1 Like

I’m vegetarian :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Omg sameee

1 Like

REALL!? :scream:

1 Like

YESSS
there are not many vegetarians sm

1 Like

YES, IKR! :sleepy:

1 Like
  • You can replace the usual milk from animals with soy milk (which is made from processed soybeans).

• For protein intake, stick to legumes and pulses like sprouts, kidney beans, peas etc. They are a great replacement for animal products.

• Eat a lot of dry fruits to enrich yourself with much needed carbs and good fats. Almonds, cashews, kishmish, peanuts are good for health. They are a good snack option.

2 Likes

Raisins :grinning:

1 Like

Omg thanks I forgot the word :joy:

1 Like

wow lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No I’m not and would never be even though I lean towards veganism, I can never :joy:

2 Likes

I’m vegetarian count me in : )

1 Like

i ADORE kidney beans, yes!

1 Like

im vegetarian and i just eat pasta :woman_standing: SO UHH IDK BUT LENTIL SOUP IS REALLY GOOD LIKE I SAW SOMEONE MENTION! /pos

3 Likes

just pasta-

1 Like

just wanna note honey you can eat and more importantly should.

first because many alternatives do more harm than good both to your body, to the environment and other animals

second, Bees do give consent, and by that I mean if they don’t like their beekeeper, they just leave, if they don’t think life is well in the hive, they leave it, and there are stories of beekeepers who lost their bees because they didn’t take care of them properly. so honey is fine.

though I like to note I don’t actually eat honey myself(I am not vegan) because I don’t like it. but if you do you can eat it with out hurting any animals. which is the point of been a vegan right?

1 Like

ive had pasta every single day this week

1 Like