What foreign languages can you learn at your school?

What foreign languages can you learn at your school?

At my school, you can learn Spanish and French! Also, starting from next year, you can learn Chinese. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

7 Likes

It’s not a foreign language here but other than English, we learn Chinese and the National Language.

1 Like

In high school Spanish and ASL. Since I have a friend who deaf. I was supposed to let her hang out but I guess I have to wait until things get better. :woman_facepalming:t2:

On asl on day you have to be deaf for a day.
Asl means America sign language.

It was fun. So if you school has it , take it.

Well, English of course but other than that German and French! German is more common tho! You have it both in middle and high school
In high school you also had to do Latin for one year or two, depends!

At my high school you could do English, French, German, Spanish and Mandarin as far as I know, maybe there was one more language but I’m not sure

1 Like

At the first secondary school I went to, you had to do French, but you could choose to take Spanish as an additional language.

In my second school, they had Russian and Latin on top of that and you didn’t have to take French!

1 Like

German and French

Spanish is the official language here.
At the school where I work, English is taught as a second language, and French as a foreign language.
English teachers are not allowed to speak Spanish to kids during class, and kids should always speak English when communicating with the teacher and also with classmates (though many of them speak Spanish in secret.)
That rule doesn’t apply in French class, though.

In the UK, it’s compulsory to learn a language at high/ secondary school. So in my school, you learn Spanish but if you are good at that, you learn French as well. Then when choosing your options, you can choose to drop them.

I learnt Spanish and French but now I’m just doing French :v:t4:

Spanish, Italian or French

Spanish, Italian (idk if that’s gonna be offered for long tho…) French, and sign language.

1 Like

Same!

2 Likes

WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL! Lol

1 Like

Bruh you changes your username and I didnt recognise

2 Likes

Oh yeah lol. You really need to be on the forums more bruh.

1 Like

x_x

2 Likes

Only Spanish

Back in at my high school, you were able to learn English, French, German, Spanish and Mandarin.
The college I’m attending now just teaches weird street slang … not really an actual language I know, but it almost could be :joy:

4 Likes

th (3)

Just take a trip to Trinidad, Jamaica or Brooklyn. :joy:

1 Like

Besides using normal slang people here also tend to make up their words and use it in normal conversations hoping it catches on. Which results in weird word combos only actively used at my college .So that’s where the weird comes from :woman_shrugging:

1 Like