What game has the worst storyline?

To me there are plenty of games where the storyline isn’t the focus or the reason people play it, take Bayonetta for example, the plot is weak but it’s a spectacle action game :joy: it’s insanely fun to play if that’s your thing (tis mine)

But also bad in terms of gameplay and the story is Final Fantasy X-2, the writers just didn’t seem to understand the characters or any of the themes/concepts of FFX which just made it a bad, charlies angels inspired boring game.

@Gamers what do you all think?

2 Likes

Flippin’ Pokemon X and Y. I still have the mental scars from that storyline.

3 Likes

Ohh yeah I haven’t heard good things

A 9-foot (2.7 m) tall man named AZ is revealed to be the 3,000-year-old king who once used the “ultimate weapon”— to end a war in Kalos. AZ’s decision to use the ultimate weapon was motivated by his desire to revive the Pokémon he loved the most, although the Pokémon was disgusted with his choice to use the ultimate weapon and left him for the span of 3,000 years.

1 Like

Basically…

King: My pokemon just died. Let me use this massive nuke that can destroy all of life as we know it JUST to revive her!

Revived Pokemon: Dude, you blew up half the planet and mutated my brothers and sistes. I don’t want to be seen anywhere near you.

2 Likes

That sounds
About right :joy::joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, the team was up against basically the best pokemon storyline of all the games (the game before it)…they just choked and focused on the graphics and customization features. I do admit that skating around was ridiculously fun in that game. I would skate everywhere.

2 Likes

The Last of Us Part II
My mind cannot be changed.

Yeah, the game had cool mechanics- Honestly, I’ve never paid attention to pokemon stories XD I’m too busy making myself OP so I one-shot the final boss XD

1 Like

Man of medan. And little hope. Dark anthology was pretty bad with those 2 games solely because “it’s a hallucination” removes so much urgency.

Oh and FF12 has a pretty weak storyline

Aw, come on! I liked it. Weird, but I liked it.

1 Like

Yeah, not your best option. I did like Sun and Moon better.

1 Like

The game itself was great, as was the gameplay…the story??? Not nearly as fun as Sapphire and Ruby. :rofl:

Just catch a new Pokémon, dude. There are loads of Floettes. (I think that was his Pokémon.)

1 Like

I know, right?? All kinds of colors of floettes, too…orange, white, red…

1 Like

I like those games :sob:

I actually caught a Flabèbè a while ago and evolved it to a Floette.

1 Like

oOoOO which color?

1 Like

Orange. She helped me beat Korrina.

1 Like

Oh, the best one. :laughing:

1 Like