What goals have you set and achieved in the past?

It can be anything, from thing in school, to friends, to career, personal development or what not
@Discussions

9 Likes

Convincing my parents I should have a cat

2 Likes

To be driving by the end of the year hopefully.

2 Likes

To go to college :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That’s an awesome achievement!

For me it was moving out (but then I moved home again :joy:)

2 Likes

…to stay alive?

8 Likes

Mood

3 Likes

To get 100% scholarship on the most “difficult” school. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Wow

3 Likes

C’mon, it’s not that great… But thanks

3 Likes

I never set goals, I was too busy with trying to get through the present, that I never thought about the future.

2 Likes

Wow, good job :partying_face::sparkles::star2:

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

To get straight A’s each year.
(There was one year of high school I failed though, and my college classes half the time I’m just hoping for a B or C)

2 Likes

At the begining of the year I set a goal that I will draw everyday and so far ive been keeping up with that

1 Like

To get a full-ride scholarship to Howard University (which may not happen, but I can try!)

1 Like

tried but didn’t work :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’ve had the goal to be best of my year when I graduate from high school. I always was best of my class but never got the chance to compare myself with people from the other classes, so that was something big for me. Grades were waaaaay too important for me :joy: But I was best of my class, best of the year and got 20€ from my school for being a good student, so it was worth it (kind of) :joy:

2 Likes

You didn’t get a lot from your school :joy:

But that’s awesome! Great work!

1 Like

I know, but all the years before that I only got 10€ so I was really happy about it :smile:
and thanks!

1 Like