What happens if you’re an atheist in the Blue Exorcist world?

I had Core Pride stuck in my head all day, and that got me thinking…if you’re not religious, what would you do if you had to fight a demon? The words probably wouldn’t have effect if you didn’t believe. Im really curious to know what you guys think. Personally, I’d probably die.
@AnimeNerds

1 Like

This was actually a passing thought of mine while watching the anime. That got me thinking if there is a distinct effect on the words if you believe in them vs having faith in those words, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Exactly. I’d have a feeling that how you say the words has an effect. Like you have to mean it. Lol, if I wrote a fanfiction of myself in the Blue Exorcist world, it’d probably be a very short story. I’d die pretty fast. I can’t even remember the Lord’s Prayer.

1 Like

You’re probably right! That’s why there are different Meister’s so you don’t need to speak the words!

Knight: Swords
Dragoon: Guns
Aria: Speaking
Tamer: Summon
Doctor: Healing

1 Like

Ah, you’re right!

1 Like

I’d probably be a knight or dragoon.

Yeah I’d probably be a dragoon and a knight since you can pick up more than one, I’m pretty sure Shura is a Doctor, Knight and Aria.

Dragoon and knight seem most likely because there’s no way I’d remember all those bible verses as aria, only certain people can be tamers and doctor sounds like the most difficult. At least if you’re a dragoon and a knight if you run out of bullets you have a sword.

1 Like

id most likely be a dragon

1 Like

Dragoon.

Dragons are cool, just not this.

i take it back…

1 Like

Hehehe

I need to watch the second season.

:sparkles:Sparkly Rin :sparkles: