What have been some embarrassing moments in your life?

Everybody experiences some embarrassing moments in their life.It’s only human to do so and I know I have my fair share of embarrassing moments in my life. Some are more clear to remember than others. And even though it might have seen my life had come to an end back then. Now I’m older able to look back at them and laugh at myself for it. While joyfully telling my friends about it.

So here are a couple of embarrassing stories of mine!

read the cringe

Chasing a chicken for the sake of love
(Around 13 , I think?..old enough to know better atleast)

I had the typical boy next door crush and one day one of the chickens escaped in the neighbourhood which isn’t very uncommon here. But nonetheless I saw my neighbour chasing one down the road. Mind you that I was a big fan of romance movies and novels back then , so for some reason I thought it was a smart idea to try chase the chicken as well. I wanted him to remember me as that cute yet strong girl that managed to chase that chicken , but I ended up being remembered , as that weird neighbour girl that fell on her face .Trying to chase a chicken on the road. Good times.

Damn you high school musical for giving me unrealistic expectations :musical_note:
(Probably around 8-9 years old)

I had a musical fase so to keep it short, I would either talk to myself in different characters or silently sing to myself as if I was in a musical. I only was aware of and I have been caught like once or twice. I mostly looked like I was insane or something :sweat_smile:

An emotional French presentation
(12 years old ?)

So in my freshmen year of high school. We had to make a presentation about ourselves in French. And as an insecure teen riddled with anxiety and a limited French vocabulary, I messed up it BIG TIME. I just kind of stopped mid-way through my presentation because I randomly just blacked out and ended up almost crying infront of my new classmates. Even though this isn’t an embarrassing moment I laugh at, it did help me in future presentations I had to do. Since I kind of already experienced the worst that could happen.

8 Likes

•I cried in front of my class a few months ago… :eyes: But thankfully everyone forgot about it or just didn’t question it. My class might be full of idiots, but at least we don’t make fun of others for their mistakes. :sparkles:
•In seventh grade we had to do a project on an European country of our choice with a partner. I had to do almost all of the work, and it turned out that the other person just copied something from Wikipedia without checking it twice and the teacher called us out for presenting completely wrong information… That made me realize that I should always check others work, no matter how exhausted I am…

5 Likes

I fell in front of my ex-crush in class when i stood up from my seat :rofl: i remember turning red, even tho it’s my fave color, i was burninggg :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow I can really see you FELL hard for him :joy:

Dad jokes always fun

3 Likes

LMAOO RIGHT :joy:

2 Likes

I fell in class. Tripped over this bag someone had kept beside their seat. I just stumbled on it and almost fell face first in front of my crush’s seat.

I didn’t even directly look at him till a month after that :joy:

4 Likes

Ooohh talk about embarrassing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I actually have one extremely embarrassing moment everyday so I am good at forgetting them eventually. :laughing:

2 Likes

Samee but too embarrassing to forget :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh gawd. No way I’m telling these moments sober and outside of 18+ forum section xD

3 Likes

Ugghhhh. I really hate this one. :confounded:

So… I my church went to a camp, and me and my sister (along with a dozen other kids) were in this van. I had to move to another car because there wasn’t enough room. This kid I knew next to me whispered ‘yes’. So I laughed and called him an a**hole. And I kid you not the kids in the van went ‘oooooohhh’ (And they’re high schoolers, and I’ve heard them curse before), and so my Youth Leader said I had to do 7-up (say 7 nice things about the person I insulted). She was so mad at me, and it was extremely humiliating. I have never been so embarrassed/humiliated in my life. And then I had to be in a car with her for another 3 hours. The worst part? My sister said she cursed a few times in front of her and only got a warning. Fml.

1 Like

Wow, that is such a double standard! Also, I’ve never heard of the 7-up thing before as a way of apologizing. It’s pretty nice if you’re at the receiving, but I can see that it is hard to do if you’re pissed off :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, and tbh it only really works with someone you know. (You’re not allowed to compliment appearance) So basically I was just lying to him instead of saying ‘nice things’.

1 Like

I walked in on my sister, her ex boyfriend, and her best friend…

Yeah, I got a lot of money from that incident. It might not be as embarrassing for me as it is for them, but still.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

CRINGE ALERT

I showed my really bad cringe Episode story to my seventh grade class when I was in seventh grade…

Cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe cringe…

1 Like

I can never get that image out of my head

Bump :rose:

@Secretz

1 Like

I tripped down the stairs while a bunch of people were walking up and down the staircase. :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

These still haunt my brain.

• I thought I heard someone say my name, so I said “yeah?” and then I realized they were talking to somebody else.
  • When I was a dumb little kid, my sister was talking about period pains. I laughed and said “yeah, doesn’t it suck?” Needless to say…that resulted in humiliation and a pillow thrown in my face.
  • I thought I was home alone, so I started dancing and playing a song I supposedly ‘hated’. I forgot my dad didn’t work on Satudays. :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:
2 Likes