What- How Is This-

yes yes mine tooo
stan hera sm

lolol
people find hades scary

IKRR AHHHH

2 Likes

Agreed ~ Weakness is subjective, do you mean mental weakness? Physical? Even in terms of power how does one even define and measure “power”?

I believe every Greek deity played a role to the Greeks in their own way (whether some were more appreciated than others or not). Of course I have my favourites/preferences but I dare not disregard the roles and importance of lesser known deities.

Also “power” alone does not define greatness or worth, even in terms of deities. There are lesser deities who may not have been able to face off against Olympians but could have still meant the world to their worshippers.

5 Likes

There’s a - I think it was deity I loved that was like disabled or something and made all the armor for the soldiers. And it was like- special armor. I think that was Hephestus. Idk how to spell that but I love him so much. He’s also so kind and loving!

1 Like

i prob would say hestia…i don’t think she does much which is why I love her but uhhhh yeh

1 Like

Yeah. All the gods are powerful in their own way.

2 Likes

ngl, me too

2 Likes

hey demeter is pretty powerful

3 Likes

Y’all forgot she literally made people beg when she made everwhere cold as a revenge, she also had control over the harvest and the growing of grains. She could cause plants to grow (or not grow) and had control over the seasons. She also had some control over the weather and could make people hungry.

3 Likes

She’s d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ she’s the queen

2 Likes

She is.

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity