What if the Roman Gods had a tv talk show?

Okay, so I’m a bit biased on this since I’m recording the stories I love to read from an app that is about the Greek gods. They are shutting it down. Back to the point in hand; the Roman gods are literally the same gods like the Greek gods so you can pretty much say they act the same. So, the question is what if the Roman Gods have a tv talk show? I could see the younger gods overruling the control of the show. Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto would be arguing over how to handle the younger rambunctious gods. Of course, they would skurry the moment Pluto came towards them after winning the debate. Minerva would be rolling her eyes at them while cleaning her weapon. Juno would be dealing with the kids plus berating Pluto for scaring them off. By the time the end would come the point of the episode would only get 10 minutes of talking and the rest would be wasted with fun.

What do you think the show would be like?

@ Discussions

1 Like

Zeus would be a total drama queen and would randomly get out these toys to see who would die that day. That’d be a segment “Who dies in battle today” and there’d totally be a battle TV thing where you just spend the whole time watching them fight.

2 Likes

Lol, I would definitely watch that! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hera/Juno would be the host or the producer, do you think?

2 Likes

Hephaestus/Vulcan would help with the cameras/lighting
Aphrodite/Venus would do the hair and make-up
Apollo would take care of the music (?)

1 Like

She’d try. But then the show would get turned off because Zeus thought he owned the thing, and Hera would catch him cheating on her. And then they’d have live cat fights.

1 Like

Athena would be the child star. And also the one behind all the drama. Then the people on the screen would constantly bring up how hot Athena is.

Oh and I’m sorry I don’t know their Roman names oof.

1 Like

Hahahahaha. So it’d be like the Jeremy Kyle show?!

1 Like

Idk that show but I know one similar that I was gonna name, idk if you heard of Jerry Springer lol.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the other one I was gonna say. Jeremy Kyle is the British Jerry Springer.

1 Like

OMG WHAT

2 Likes

Poseidon would be the one playing pranks…

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Why?

1 Like

No Poseidon would come in there with his sea-gear and boast about the new biceps he got from surfing. He’d also try to say how he’s so much better than Zeus.

2 Likes

Yeah, I reckon Hermes would be the prankster.

1 Like

Idk lol. He seems like a fun guy… I think.
I’ve read too many fanfics…

Oh yeah, totally.

1 Like

I can imagine Hades trying to impress Persephone and Demeter shooing him away haha ~

1 Like

clap lol GIF

1 Like

Hey! He’s trying his best okay?! :pleading_face::sob:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity