What is a major fashion faux pas?

faux pas
a slip or blunder in etiquette, manners, or conduct; an embarrassing social blunder or indiscretion.

But a fashion faux pas, as another source says, is one of the biggest sartorial sins one can make when getting dressed! Some examples of a fashion faux pas are: underwear showing through, socks with sandals, unironed clothes, over-accessorizing…
I personally don’t like seeing unironed clothes, clothes that don’t fit well, and underwear showing through :( Especially the last thing!

• What do you think is a major fashion faux pas? Why?
4 Likes

Perhaps some people like baggy clothes.

I can’t stand sock with sandals, sagging pants… hate it

1 Like

I hate sagging, ‘hanging-off-the-hipbone’ jeans, especially with the boxers showing.

Extremely low-rise jeans.

Anything ill-fitting… I don’t mean baggy, I mean when someone the clothes are entirely the wrong size for the person. Example: Too small that the seams or about to burst, or too large that the clothes are practically falling off the person, and they have to keep holding them up to stay on.

Mismatched patterns worn together.

2 Likes

Wearing Crocs out in public :grinning:

2 Likes

I used to think sandals with socks but in certain contexts they can be pulled off :thinking:

@Discussions Do you know a major fashion faux pas?

I have no knowledge about fashion, so I have no idea :sweat_smile:

But-

Crocs. Just crocs.

1 Like

Hey! :joy:

1 Like

YES! Crocs are gross!

Also, socks with sandals.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you haven’t changed my mind :joy: :wink:

1 Like

It’s ok.

1 Like

I agree with the sandals. They’re supposed to be worn in warm weather! Not…not like that!

1 Like

They’re comfortable and easy to get on, so I’m sticking with them.

Exactly!

1 Like

I can’t believe 1,000 dollar crocs actually exist. I mean, why???

Closed due to inactivity