What is a popular movie that everyone loved that you hated?

Is there a popular movie you watched that you didn’t quite like?

I can’t think of any from the top of my head :thinking: most of the time, it’s the other way around where I like a movie that everyone else hates.

@ ScreenSloths

3 Likes

Easy: Moana

1 Like

WHY?!

1 Like

The Green Mile. Cried like a baby.

1 Like

Frozen. Not that I hate it, but I didn’t like it as much as I though I would.

3 Likes

Understandable.

3 Likes

The Kissing Booth :flushed:

1 Like

After we collided :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

i know almost everyone hated it but still many people r saying thay it was better than After.

3 Likes

Twilight- I mean, WHY?!
Yeah, all the peeps are hot :eyes: but NO

2 Likes

Apparently, some people loved the “Beauty and the Beast” remake (I’ve heard people saying that it was better than the original). And I hated it.

And… “The Avengers”, yeah

Oh, same. I mean… I don’t hate it but it’s not my favorite movie (although I love the songs - Shiny is iconic)

3 Likes

STAN SHINY

2 Likes

I should add Tamatoa to Las Levendas but I’ve already have 3 male characters, oops

2 Likes
  • Frozen
  • Harry Potter
  • Hunger Games
  • Lord of The Rings
  • Shape of Water
  • The Little Mermaid
  • After
  • Twilight
2 Likes

no i hated that too

1 Like

I didn’t like La La Land. Don’t get me wrong, it has many qualities (especially visually), but it just didn’t keep me hooked.

2 Likes

My mom didn’t like it as well, and I didn’t see it

2 Likes

Yes, the Greatest Showman was much better in my opinion, though I think those who liked La La Land tend to dislike The Greatest Showman and vice-versa. (✿◠‿◠)

3 Likes

I mean, I don’t hate it but I never enjoyed it as much as everyone else. It’s really over-hyped. I was bored when I got to the middle of the story. The rest is just forgettable.

Honestly, Shiny wasn’t even that great either. Lol A lot of people like the character that sang it and I don’t get why.

3 Likes

:neutral_face:
…ok

1 Like

I mean it’s not the best Disney villain song but I feel like it depicts the character very well, and it was super evil with some playfulness to it, and that’s why I really like it.

Hellfire is still the best

4 Likes