I usually feel guilty about a lot of things but I’m too tired to share them right now lol.
Going faster than my friends in a race.
Being a disappointment to my parents
Not doing the work for uni I want to do in the time I planned to do it.
Taking breaks from this place as a staff member.
Having my parents pay everything for me.
Having mental illnesses. Being abused.
- Being a lazy staff member.
- Avoiding the future.
- The fact that I’ve done things that are bad for the environment.
- Sometimes, simply for existing. Someone else could’ve used this life in a better way.
Plenty of things. Like keeping secrets, having mental illnesses, being a burden to people…
- A lot. Even for stupid reasons
Disobeying my parents
- Making an online purchase without reading reviews or watching videos of people actually reviewing the product FIRST.
Doing badly in tests and races…
I feel so guilty whenever I waste food. I know I should eat everything on my plate, and I feel terrible knowing I’m contributing to food waste.
Uhm, being a total b*tch sometimes and overreacting a lot about things…
I feel guilty when I know I didn’t put as much effort as I could’ve in tests 'n stuff
And then when I get my results back I’m like “Was I even awake during that or nah”
Loll. I get guilty for turning in assignments late cuz some teachers aren’t as strict about that.
I feel guilty about stuff I did as a kid. And for ignoring a friend’s phonecalls because I don’t feel like talking now.
I feel guilty about these unnecessary feelings I be having. It makes me feel like a horrible person.
I really just feel bad for hurting anyone.