What is the biggest holiday for your family?

I think for my family it’s probably Christmas
We’re not really the best at doing holidays but Christmas was never missed it’s like the favorite holiday of pretty much the whole house so it’s rad :star_struck:

What about you guys? @Discussions

9 Likes

We kinda celebrate everything but it’s not really a big deal. I would say Christmas is our favourite holiday but we only have dinner together and that’s it… I never had the full experiance with giving gifts and other things…

We celebrate everything hahaha, but, even tho it technically isn’t a holiday, I think our biggest one is my birthday lmao. Ngl, some of the best days of my life were my birthdays, my parents usually spoil me on that day. :joy:

Christmas for sure. So it’s sad there is a big chance I won’t be spending it with anyone but my parents and sister this year…

For my familiy, it’s Christmas too. :slight_smile:

Diwali and Navratra are the biggest holidays for us. Christmas is great too but we don’t celebrate it with much fervour where I come from.

Probably Ramadan and Eid.

Even though Ramadan isn’t technically a holiday

Diwali is very big for us :eyes:

Christmas cos it’s when we get with the extended fam and do crazy Latin tings

Eid.

Christmas as well, we don’t celebrate that much but Christmas is a huge time for my family

For my family the main two biggest holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas. We tend to have family gatherings during those holidays. Easter comes in third place since we have a lot of kids on my mother’s side of the family.

Definitely Eid

Christmas or New Year’s Eve, most of the time.
Not sure what I’ll be doing this year because none of my relatives are here right now.

michi the #activitychallenge2 tag :pleading_face:

Also it’s definitely gotta be Christmas

Definitely Christmas, most parts of my family don’t celebrate many other holidays :joy:

Added a tag :two_hearts:

Christmas, easter and sinterklaas.
But easter and sinterklaas are more just the household instead of the entire family.

Uhh Diwali and Dussehra?