What is the fastest you've read a book?

What is the fastest you’ve read a book?
Which one was it?

I’m really not a fast reader but the faster I’ve ever read a book was in 8 hours. But I was a kid and it wasn’t a very difficult book so that doesn’t really count :sweat_smile: Nowadays I take around a week for a book because I get distracted all the time

2 Likes

2-4 hours.

1 Like

Godspeed. Lol.

1 Like

I read a Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children book in about two days.

1 Like

When I was a kid, I used to read a lot, I remember finishing 2 books in a day once :star_struck: Not sure how long it took me in hours-

1 Like

I used to be able to read books in like 3 hours, although they’re gonna have been a lot shorter of books than the ones I read now

It takes me ages to read books nowadays because of how easily distracted I get

1 Like

God I used to binge read… don’t do that now anymore cuz I can’t really pay attention to it but I do still read! Recently got three new books to keep me busy and one of them is actually good so far!

1 Like

Depends on the length of the book, but probably like 2h :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

1-2 hours. It was a short book called Imposters, by Scott Westerfeld. An English book.

1 Like

like 2 hrs

1 Like

I can usually get a book read in a day but I’ve never counted the exact amount of time
If we count childrens books then like 1 or 2 minutes Idk :joy:

1 Like

Just adding a couple tags

1 Like

I’m actually not sure… It’s been a while since I’ve read a book because I’m super busy, and if I do it takes me like a month. I used to be able to read a whole book in a couple of hours

1 Like

Well, the fastest I have ever read a paperback book would be back in high school where I read the first Hunger Games book in literally 3-4 hours of the same day I got it from the school library. I didn’t read the rest of the series either. I can read otome stories in about a couple of hours or faster than that usually. I mean from start to finish and not just one episode. I would take mini breaks when reading them since I would be staring at the screen of my phone a lot.

What is the fastest you’ve read a book? Which one was it?

@Bookworms
@EpisodeBookClub
@Discussions

4 Likes

Uh… not sure. Half a day

1 Like

I think I read 200-300 pages in 2 hours or smth…
I don’t remember which book tho

1 Like

I would read a 100 page book in about 1-2 hours when I was little, but I haven’t really timed myself reading longer books. Especially since it will be broken up time wise as I have to set it down to do other things or I get busy and set it to the side for days. Overall though, If i get on a roll with reading and can’t set the book down, most books (300-500 pages) I can finish in 2-3 days.

1 Like

Now that I’m back to reading more again, around 10-ish hours.
That’s from the point I first had the book in my hands, until it was completed. Stopping a few times part way through to do other things.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity