What is the importance of hygiene in school?

So when people go to school they spend 7+ hours there to study and become educated. They also have classes that involve getting sweaty, touchy, an in general, dirty. They have school bathrooms, fountains and desks for over 100 students to sit in and use.

Some questions you could answer!

What is the importance of hygiene in school?

What are ways they can improve hygeine? What are ways they can actually teach kids how to stay clean?

Should their be extra sections in bathrooms for kids to brush their teeth after lunch? Should there be clean clothes for kids who need?

What do you think could improve when it comes to hygiene in school?

Do you think they do a good job of keeping schools clean already? Why or why not?

What is the most sick stuff you’ve seen around school?

It’s really important because there are so many people in one place

That probably depends on the school. My school didn’t offer much regarding hygiene but I know other schools who really try their best. At my school, they only cleaned the toilets once a day, like the rest of the building. However, it was never really clean, because nobody cared.

So I think with everything that schools could do, as long as they do something to improve hygiene, it’s good. Sometimes they also overdo it in some parts, at least during “normal” times

Hygiene in general is super important

In the primary school where I did my work experience, they all had to use hand sanitiser before going to lunch. I thought that was good.

Nope, you don’t really need to brush 3 times a day, that’s kinda outdated now. Just morning and night. But yes, to clean clothes.

Honestly cleaning desks after use

With the pandemic they upped the cleaning but imo it should have always been that way

Sick

Closed due to inactivity