What is the most dangerous/adventurous thing you've ever done?

For me, there’s a lot of actual dangerous sh!t I’ve done which I won’t be sharing XD
The most adventurous thing, however, would probably be cliff jumping. Into water, ofc, I’m not a magician.

Story time

So basically, every summer my family and I would go down to a beachy sort of area, where our relatives have a (sort of) house we use sometimes. There’s a beach (surprise surprise) down there with a bunch of rocks on either side, and at the edge of said rocks, way out deep in the water, is ab a 30-50ft cliff. Scarier than it sounds, trust me.
Basically, we would swim out to the cliff, climb up it (praying not to slip cus death) and then leap off of the top. I’d say our air time would approx. 3 seconds. Once again, scarier than it sounds, but rlly rlly fun.

@Discussions - What about you guys? Share any stories here!!

1 Like

Umm… would jumping on a plane to another country to live for a year count? Well, it was two years, really, but I only thought it’d be a year when I was on that plane.

2 Likes

I would say paragliding in the France mountains, rafting in the same mountains and another place and going to the toilet on our train.

Tho paragliding was surprisingly relaxing but I either broke or injured my little toe during rafting once and dad amost drowned during the second time because his life vest wasn’t secure enough and it would push water in his face. Ive never seen him that scared in his life. I jumped into the water and went down a little waterfall but there was another option to jump down a little cliff to do the same too but I don’t like taking the leap itself.
(and the toilet is just the grossest place)

2 Likes

Skiing in the middle of nowhere in the Alps? :eyes:

2 Likes

Wicked

Probably being born, honestly.

I ran in front of a car because I couldn’t see it coming :sob:

1 Like

Same. I have to play Frogger to get to class.

1 Like

AWWW FROGGER

1 Like

Love the game, just not in real life.

Uhhh I’ve :thinking: been on a few walks that had a very very steep drop and quite a narrow path to walk on. I have a fear of heights so it was kinda scary. But that’s about it.

Aside from the many cars I’ve nearly been hit by.

1 Like

I once crossed a super small STORM drain that was frozen over :sunglasses:
I know, im crazy

O h, yeah metal deathmachines hurling towards you are pretty dangerous

1 Like