What is the Weather Like Where You Live?

I live n London. We had one nice week of sun, but now it just won’t stop raining! It rains here so much! But at least it isn’t as bad as when I lived in Scotland, eh, @ChaoticDeluge? But then again, you like the rain, you strange person.

What is the weather like where you are?

14 Likes

Right now, it’s freezing since we’re heading into winter. What makes it worse is that we have terribly poor insulation in our houses in New Zealand. So it is so much colder!

2 Likes

The weather in Israel is really nice :blush:. And there is sun.

2 Likes

Kinda cloudy but better than yesterday! I’m on the coast of North West England.

2 Likes

It was warm and sunny these past few days, but today it’s really cloudy.

2 Likes

Added a discussion tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

It’s currently sunny here but it rained for a few hours this week :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

There was hail storms

2 Likes

The weather had been pretty chaotic where I live. Since it’s spring, it’s either raining or sweltering hot. We had a tornado stuck my city a week ago and unfortunately I wasn’t there to witness it :pensive:

2 Likes

Like the rain. Its cloudy in Cambridge, uk

Meant to rain in a few minutes thou

1 Like

It’s been rainy for the past 2 days

1 Like

Weather kinda random here.
it was raining the last two days straight but now the sun is blazing hotter than before.
Pretty sure it’s going to be a nice summer.

1 Like

I love the rain :sob:

But right now it’s just constantly sunny and my room gets too hot even when the window’s open :eyes:

1 Like

Where I live, the weather seems like it’s always changing, one day there’s hail, another it’s cold and rainy. Currently it’s sunny and warm but I don’t think it’s gonna stay like this for long.

2 Likes

It’s raining :expressionless::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

It’s so cold here rn. :pleading_face: :v:t4: :snowflake:

Extremely sunny :sun_with_face::rose::two_hearts:

Florida is hella weird, one day it rains for what seems to be a week then it’ll be dry for like two months :no_mouth:

Sunny and windy :wind_face:

In the West Midlands, it rained at the start of the day, then it got nice and hot. Rain sucks sometimes :pensive:

(Welcome to the forums :wink:)

5 Likes