What is the weirdest reason someone you know refuses to watch anime?

I don’t watch anime, that’s not for me, it’s just not something I’m interested in but I know everyone has different reasons. What is the weirdest reason someone you know refuses to watch anime? :thinking:

@AnimeNerds

1 Like

I’ve never watched anime because because of the same reason, I just don’t feel drawn towards it at all and I was never interested in it.

1 Like

Ummm probably because of the fandom. Like it makes sense but at the same time don’t let ppl ruin a show for you

1 Like

Oops

1 Like

I did the same thing it’s fine I’m just sayin :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I wasn’t the one to ruin the anime.

1 Like

Same it was the person who did it for me- he was just- idek man he just ruined the show as a whole

I personally like anime because of the art and the plot. It’s difficult to find well-written stories, but I managed to find plenty of gems in anime.

I respect it when people don’t feel same about it, but I hate it when people misjudge it badly.
Like the kpop fandom, the anime fandom can also be… crazy. But it shouldn’t stop you from enjoying stuff. People tend to hate on trendy things for no apparent reason. They hate on anime because it’s a “trend”, when in fact, there’s a reason why anime is trending/

1 Like

“guys don’t watch anime”
no, guys do watch anime smh. Idk if I would say that’s weird but that’s just plain dumb to say that only girls watch anime.

1 Like

Oh usually it just stems from a misunderstanding of what anime is but the weirdest I’ve heard is someone thinking it’s just kids shows and refusing to believe they can have any kind of serious well thought out plot.

Closed due to inactivity