What is time? ⏲

As people get older, their perceived value of time increases. I multitask on a regular as I get older.
Sometimes I don’t even have the time to eat and even if I’m eating I’ll be doing something within that same time frame like ironing for work. :sneezing_face:

• How much free time do you usually have?

• How important is time to you?

• If you had more free time, what would you do?

• “Time is money.” Do you agree or disagree? Why?

• How do you feel about time that is wasted?

3 Likes

Time is an illusion

1 Like

Only for those who have a regular source of income. People who are retired don’t really agree on that, I think :eyes:

Speaking in terms of quantum theory, time can’t actually go to waste. But from what you mean, I feel pretty bad when my time goes to waste. I scheduled some specific hours for homework but they were spent procrastinating on the forums :grinning:

I don’t have free time. I just have to compromise with my studies and extracurriculars to give me free time :star_struck:

1 Like

I think time to me can be very valuable depending on the context. I see all these influencers talking about how you need to live every day like as if it’s your last, but sometimes people just can’t like that.

Again, I think this context depends. When it comes to jobs, time is money. When it comes to social life, time isn’t about money. Sometimes money isn’t as valuable as time

Every person will be wasting their time on something. It’s kinda just what we do. Depending on the situation or mindset, time wasted could be the time that was used for better. Sometimes the time wasted is just another time wasted

1 Like

Just added the #time tag :eyes:

Cannot be told

I only have limited years in my life as well as limited minutes to do something that could affect me in the future, so yes it is very important… even though I slack a alot-

Do more of what makes me happy

It’s fine as long as it’s not 10 years-

Though I believe time is not wasted. Maybe yeah, but that time you “wasted” is just the time you grow and realize things shouldn’t be taken for granted.

1 Like

Clockwork.

1 Like

I’ve been saving a video for this occasion

1 Like

Creativity!

1 Like

Okay, but what’s your favorite idea tho?

Because I know MINE is being creative.

1 Like

Numbers

:green_circle::no_entry_sign::ledger:

1 Like

Just a simple way of knowing where in the day you are

Closed due to inactivity