What is your character’s favorite ocean animal?

Whether your character is an animal lover or not, there’s likely some animals they can consider their favorites on land or in the sea. With the vast number of ocean bound species there are to choose from, there must be at least one that captures your character’s eye.

Whether large or small, there has to be a reason your character likes that specific animal, so what is your character’s favorite ocean animal and why?

@RPers

3 Likes

Veta likes sea kraits.

Amber likes blue crabs

Let’s answer more questions for my characters in Aegritudo Amoris, before it starts. (wink)

Hedley - Both a Kelpie and a Mermaid
Kenzy - Cuttlefish
Vanda - Great White Shark
Xandy - Walrus

2 Likes

Just wanted to say, I love those names.

Amanda: swordfish, idk, they just are a bit mysterious and unique in a way and that’s what rad to her.
Camila: sea horses or sea turtle.

Do I need to say more? This is exactly Camila’s vibe.
For the sea turtle, she regularly helps protect the baby sea turtles. It just makes she feels a special bond with them.
Emberlynn: whales. I can see her not being that interested in ocean life, exept for like when she went whale watching a few times during her travels. Those memories makes that would be her favourite ocean animal.
Leah: salmon, it’s the animal she comes across every day of her life. The fishery she works for is mostly focused on salmon. It’s such a massive part of her life, and that’s what makes them special to her.

Zek - SpongeBob
Fin - shark idk he doesn’t really care, probably doesn’t know what ocean animals exist
Phoebe - dolphin. She surfs with them yes and has a bestie she named Poppy
Katie - turtles

1 Like

I don’t know why, but Daniel is a fan of Dolphin’s. I feel like he knows they’re one of the smartest animals and I think he respects that.

I’m lazy so I’m just going to do it for Daniel from Blue Royalty :joy:

2 Likes