What is your college major/minor?

As a college student, you get to choose what you want to major in and then you also get to decide if you want to do a minor as well. If you’re in college right now, what’s your major/minor? If you’ve already finished college, what was your major/minor?

1 Like

I majored in fashion design, but can’t sew nor make patterns to save a life. I was in it for the drawing and illustrating part, and I should have switched majors once I realized that I had no sewing/drafting/craft skills, but I stuck with it and got my degree. Nevertheless, I decided that I was NOT going to work in that field because the only way to get a job in the fashion design world (at least back then) was to get an internship with a designer, either sewing or drafting.

So, I went to Mexico, got my certifications in teaching English as a second language, and I’m currently taking the TEFL course so I can move to Europe next year and work from there.

2 Likes

I haven’t declared my major yet (at my university, we don’t do it until the end of first year) but I’m planning to major in film and media with a minor in world language studies

2 Likes

Um…Psychology.

2 Likes

Im majoring in civil engineering

1 Like

Double majoring in Forensic Chem and Forensic Psychology.

2 Likes

I have no idea what that means and never will. We… don’t have that… I just study interior design, that’s all… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

When I was in college my major was Finance

2 Likes

I thought you were a lot younger, lol. I blame your pfp.

1 Like

Lol I need to change that it’s been a long time lol. But nah I’m 27

1 Like

Major in Psychology, minor in communication studies.

1 Like

Im in community college to get my general education before I got into my major XD
So technically Associate Science XD But I plan on transferring to a Forensics Science school after I get the AS
Also, all you psychology majors out there, pretty cool :sunglasses:
It was my favorite AP class in school XD

2 Likes

Man me too I have four classes left for my AS but I already have taken some that I will need for my majors aw well and its fun to see you are going into Forensic science as well

1 Like

Im only on my first semester xD it’s fun (except for the no science classes I have to take) but I can’t wait till I can actually take classes specifically focused on my major
And yeah, forensics is a fascinating topic

1 Like

Elementary and special education

Closed due to inactivity