What is your favoirite indie film?

An indie film is a film which was made by an independent studio (not owned by any other studio). My favourite is the perks of being a wallflower as that was pretty much made by the Author. I also love American Satan but that’s not appropiate for you kiddies :wink:

2 Likes

I really don’t watch as many indie films as I should.

Or when I do I don’t realise they’re indie films :joy:

2 Likes

Uh, my favourite, I don’t know. For now, the first I can think of is “Scenes of a Sexual Nature,” which is actually completely PG despite the title.
It was filmed entirely in London’s Hampstead Heath and was focused of a series of “romantic” couples, similar to the film, 'Love, Actually." It had some big names in, such as Ewan McGregor, Andrew Lincoln, Hugh Bonneville, Catherine Tate, and many more. Yet, they filmed it on a minimal budget, no more than a quarter on a million pound.

2 Likes

The perks of being a wallflower is such a lovely movie!
I do adore The breakfast club, 500 days of summer and Call me by your name

1 Like

The perks of being a wallflower is probably one of my all time favorite movies and all time favorite book to

Well I suppose since I have the trailer on my phone I’ll mention basket case. It was on the horror channel one night so I saw the whole thing.

My favourite indie film is Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. I didn’t even know it’s an indie film but I searched for a list of those and found it among many others that I didn’t know were indie films :smile: I just really liked that film but never bothered to find any information about who made it

Closed due to inactivity