What is your favorite boss\main antagonist fight?

Ahhh, I’d have to say my favorite fight was in Genshin Impact against Childe\Tartaglia. It has three stages, a water bow stage, an electric sword, and his water and electric harbringer stage. He’s a very strong opponent. Watch out for the whale! What’s your favorite boss fight?

1 Like

I really liked Kuja in FF9, that was a fun fight and it had rad music, I also just really like Kuja as a villain :joy:

Okay I’ll list my favourite boss fights to give this thread some attention I’m trying to stick to what I class as “important” bosses in the game and by that I mean while there are other bosses they aren’t like a big huge thing in terms of the role they play in the story.

• Sephiroth (Bizzaro and Safer in FF7)
  • Kuja (FF9)
  • Braska’s Final Aeon (FF10)
  • Yunalesca (FF10)
  • Calamity Ganon (Breath of The Wild)
  • Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
  • Jeanne (Bayonetta)

Can’t believe I didn’t include Seymour Omnis :scream: he has such a rad boss theme and the way the fight works is fun

Scratch that. The fight against the Raiden Shogun.

I dont think i play too many games with actual final bosses
But i do remember loving the fight against inscryptions final boss
I also really liked the Leviathan in FFXV however, it isnt a final boss but the battles in that game were just plain fun

1 Like

There was a boss fight where we had to fight the Shogun(who is actually a puppet), using Ei, her creator. Uh, long story.

Interesting.

I disagree about the battles in that game being fun but whatever floats your boat :sunglasses:

I did like Leviathan’s design in that game but thar was like, the only thing I liked.

Riku 2 in KH1 :heart_eyes: that was such a fun fight

I also gained alot of enjoyment from fighting Maleficent (Dragon Maleficent was a rough one though)

And now I have Childe as a playable character. Well, I haven’t actually played him yet, I’m currently building him.

I’ve been playing a ton of FF13 and so far Cid has been my favourite