What is your favorite branch of Science?

There are two main branches of Natural Science:

Life Science (Biology) which tackles and studies life and living organisms.

Physical Science which studies what is not living in contrast to Life Science. It is divided into its main parts—physics, astronomy, chemistry, and Earth science (which includes meteorology and geology).

When it comes to Science, I used to be such a sucker for it but I didn’t get to share all that I knew because other people were interested in something else instead. I still love Science 'til today, but my knowledge about it has sadly decreased. I really love Physical Science because I love to know how things around us originated and worked, though I tend not to like Geology for some reason unknown :cowboy_hat_face: Specifically, my top favorite is Astronomy. How about you?

• Do you like Science? What do you like about it?
  • Do you have a favorite branch of science or do you generally love all of natural science?
  • If former, what branch of science is your favorite? Specifically which subdivision of the main branches do you love the most? Why?
2 Likes

bio will always be superior tbh

1 Like

:angery:

1 Like

:angryy:

physics sucks

1 Like

le gasp

bio sucks-

astronomy is superior

1 Like

Social sciences any day :star_struck:

2 Likes

astronomy is kinda boring tho

1 Like

physics is booooring

2 Likes

Social scienceeeee :star_struck:

Biology bores me-

it’s actually me lol

2 Likes

Anatomy! We got to dissect organs!

I like Science, yes. I like the discoveries, the inventions and the important revolutions it led to. Science is an interesting subject because when we as students learn it, we go behind the theory first and then the experiment whereas before the discovery of a specific thing, the scientists went for the experiment first and then wrote the theory.
I like doing the experiments not only because they are fun to do, but it also generates twists and turns in my mind as “what if we didn’t do it this way and did some other way”. Like how Grignard’s reagent came to be made.

Personally, I love Chemistry, astronomy, astrophysics and physics also (to some extent). I dislike Biology because it is very vast. I like the technical part of Science more. Everyone is made to think and like differently, I guess :woman_shrugging:

In Chemistry, I like the physical chemistry part more as there is Math involved and I like working with reactions and all. In Physics, I like the astrophysics and quantum physics part because they are the areas where Science hasn’t developed that much. If opportunities arrive, I would love to delve into the quantum studies more. It’s pretty interesting unlike boring mechanics but mechanics is also required to study quantum universe so, yeah :sob:

1 Like

science is always interestinggg

astrology

Biology and physics

I absolutely love science. I’ve been watching science videos on YouTube since I was a little girl. Learning about how the world works around me and understanding life is so interesting. I love knowing why we have specific body parts, why animals react the way they do, etc.

I mostly love psychology, biology, and physics!

I would have to say psychology and physics.

It’s really interesting to know how the human brain works, why we interact the way we do, and how the environment around us is affecting us.
I absolutely loveeee physics because it’s so interesting to know how math is secretly engrained in our every day living without us even realizing.

2 Likes

Ah yes.

say that again

so true

1 Like

Yesssss

1 Like

Yes, I like science, it is very interesting to learn about unlike other subjects, plus doing experiments is fun lol.

I like physical science than Biology, Biology is doesn’t really interest me unless if it’s psychology.

I like astronomy the most. It’s fascinating to learn about space since there are so many things to discover that are unknown, space is certainly a mystery.

Psychology is rad :eyes::sparkles: