What is your favorite emojis?

My favorite emojis ~

:eyes::skull::nerd_face::clown_face::pleading_face::relieved::nail_care::icecream:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

:pleading_face::eyes::nail_care::kiss::ribbon:

2 Likes

:revolving_hearts::yellow_heart::v::cloud::pleading_face::nail_care::yawning_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

:coconut: :woman_facepalming:t3: :blush: :coconut: :blue_heart: :icecream: :peach: :watermelon:

In that order

:eyes:

1 Like

I know what you’re thinking, but peaches are one of my favourite foods. Also, clear your head of all that vulgar filth :woman_facepalming:t3: :coconut:

2 Likes

:ghost::sunglasses::purple_heart::tiger:

2 Likes

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :gem: :crazy_face: :call_me_hand:t4: :v:t4: :rose: :star_struck: :relieved: :exploding_head: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :kiss: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :sunflower: :butterfly: :no_entry_sign: :billed_cap:

2 Likes

And :eye::eye::eye::eye::eye::eye::eye::eye::eye::eye:

:sunflower:
:heart_eyes_cat:
:purple_heart:
:joy_cat:
:sparkles:
:coffee:

1 Like

:smirk::wink::relieved::upside_down_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Added the #emojis and #opinion tags :eyes::sparkles:

And I think that everyone knows my favourite emojis by now :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

:kissing_smiling_eyes::v::black_heart::raised_hands:t2::woman_facepalming::hot_face::cowboy_hat_face::monkey::blowfish::dromedary_camel::camel::orangutan:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::pleading_face::slightly_smiling_face::smirk::eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::confounded::joy:

1 Like

These are my favorite emoji I used a lot.
:innocent::us::musical_keyboard::pray::sunglasses::doughnut::hamburger::pizza::birthday::basketball:

:full_moon_with_face::two_hearts::herb::sneezing_face::scream::shushing_face::heart::blush::thinking::frowning::leaves::fire::rofl::nerd_face::face_with_monocle::fearful::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::drooling_face::zipper_mouth_face::woozy_face::face_with_thermometer:

I like the way they look-

:joy::relieved::pleading_face::sunglasses::heartpulse::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::eyes::cupid::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cowboy_hat_face::t_rex::purple_heart::crazy_face::sweat::disappointed:

1 Like

Emoji bump :wink:

You are back!! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like