What is your favorite Manga? Looking for recommendations?

Bofuri is a light novel series, no? I’ve heard it’s charming

1 Like

Can we list manhwa and manhua?
It’s pretty much southern korean and chinese anime.

I would highly suggest Tower of god

Tower of God centers around a boy called Twenty-Fifth Bam, who has spent most of his life trapped beneath a vast and mysterious Tower , with only his close friend, Rachel, to keep him company. Once Rachel leaves to climb the tower, Bam searches after her and goes on a journey up the tower to be reunited with Rachel.

The Beginning After the End

King Grey rules over a world governed by martial arts. He has unrivaled strength, prestige and wealth. Despite all of this, he is all alone, always finding himself in solitude. Although he appears as a powerful, enigmatic and confident king, it is only a shell hiding a purposeless man.

He dies, and is reincarnated into a world full of monsters and magic, he has a chance to re-do his life. He wants to right all the wrongs from his previous life. But to make things more interesting, the seemingly peaceful new world has a secret, underneath all the prosperity is a danger threatening to destroy everything he has worked for in his new world. He needs to defeat this evil and make sure his new life, and everything he has worked for, is protected and meaningful.

2 Likes

You said horror manga

I is intrigued

2 Likes

Juni Ito is the master of horror manga, any of his work is a must-read imho

1 Like

Is this an anime or manga series from Korea? You list tv shows here if you like. There is also the Top 10 anime thread that you can post your favorites there.

1 Like

ALso

Solo leveling Warrior

Solo Leveling

10 years ago, a portal “the Gate” connected our world to a world full of monsters, some people received powers and abilities to hunt them known as “Hunters”. The protagonist of the story, Sung Jin-Woo, is the weakest of the E-rank hunters and barely stronger than a normal human, his fellow hunters nicknamed him as “World’s Weakest”.
One day, he and other hunters are trapped in a hidden dungeon, where only few of them managed to escape. Sung Jin-Woo not only survived but he was the only one who completed all the trials in this dungeon. He then receive a secret power making him a “Player”, and showing an interface visible only to him. Will this power make him a powerful hunter?

2 Likes

Hmmm. Well Tower of god is getting an anime adaptation. Yes, the first is from Korea the second is from china I believe, and they both are “manga.”

As for the top the anime thread I already did and I would post my favorite “manga,” but I don’t think there’s a thread for that.

2 Likes

This one sounds good!

1 Like

Oh right! I thought you said they were anime at first but I misread your post. I might check these out soon. Do you want me to create a top 10 manga thread soon?

Really good. 110 chapters and season two is coming in May.

Oops, If I did my bad. Yeah that would be a good idea.

1 Like

Never watched/read manga- :pleading_face:

Lol it’s okay! I’m on my phone which I misread some of the posts if I’m reading too fast. I will definitely check it out. I will let you know when that thread is made!

1 Like

Moved to Anime & Manga sub-category + Bump! :sunglasses::dizzy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve mostly been reading Nisekoi recently :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that one before. What is it about?

2 Likes

It’s a romance manga/anime. :eyes:

1 Like

Interesting, I will have to check it out then.

2 Likes

a person of culture, i see :eyes:

2 Likes

:tea: :eyes: Why of course, my fellow person of culture.

2 Likes

Jibaku Shounen Hanako kun is my top favorite rn!
https://m.mangairo.com/story-ly53382/chapter-1

2 Likes