What is your favourite smell?

Personally, anything that makes my mouth water becomes my favourite smell. So all food except vegetables (they smell like farts let’s be honest) smell rad.

What about you guys?

10 Likes

Yeah, most food things are my absolute favorites, but also the smell of some flowers and kinda weird but the smell of freshly mowed grass is also pretty good… Hmm, one even weirder one, I don’t mind the smell of gasoline, I actually think it’s a pretty pleasant smell :rofl:

3 Likes

Ocean if that makes sense! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It makes perfect sense, it’s a great smell. I live in a seaside town and when I was younger we used to go for a walk on the prom before it got a bit…baddened :smiley:

3 Likes

me with no sense of smell cannot relate

1 Like

I might be a lil jealous now :((

2 Likes

Um… I have a couple. I really love the smell of certain handwashes. They remind me of living in Glasgow :smile:
I also adore the smell of soy sauce. It’s so nice.

1 Like

This might sound weird, but I like the smell of some laundry detergents. But my favorite smells are from food!!

1 Like

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. They do fr tho. :joy:

1 Like

I like the smell of paint, petrol, nice food, febreze and perfume.

2 Likes

Hay. Bales of hay.
I’m not a country girl, I’m a city girl, but I have always like the smell of hay.

2 Likes

Anything food related or faint ‘fresh’ scents, like what you get from most candles?

2 Likes

Most food, except for papaya, noni, and cotija cheese. Papaya smells like rotten garbage to me, noni smells like a dumpster site, and cotija cheese smells like stinky feet. :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

I also like coconut scented candles and lotions as well as the smell of coconut oil, and my perfume, Bvlgari Splendida.

1 Like

Pasta sauce :yum::heart::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Lavender :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Very relaxing

3 Likes

Of course :joy:

1 Like

@Discussions :eyes:

2 Likes

Ah right I said I’d list it later and I forgot :joy: