What is your go to clothing for cold weather?

Due to the fact that it is winter, we need warmer clothing, which I prefer. I like hoodies, boots, fur things and jeans. I also like beanies, but I have issues with them because of the fact that I have texture issues. I’m quite annoyed about that because I love beanies. What about you guys? @Discussions

2 Likes

Sweaters, jackets, boots, and jeans. Sweater dresses for dressing up.
It never gets cold enough in my city to wear heavy coats.

1 Like

I do enjoy wearing leggings, hoodies, and boots during cold seasons, even if leggings aren’t very thick. However, what sucks is that coats are essential for winter, but I hate how coats feel when they touch my skin. I still wear them, only because I have to.

Ohh, I forgot sweaters. I’m not going out today, so I’m just wearing a thin cold shoulder dress. I haven’t worn dresses in a long time.

1 Like

Hoodies, jeans, and sweatpants. If I go outside, I’ll put on a beanie or a toque

1 Like

A toque?

1 Like

It’s basically a winter hat that’s similar to a beanie, but not as long.

Looks like this:

1 Like

Well unfortunately we don’t have winter down here hehe. :smile_cat:

Skirts and Crop Tops :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Right, you live in India.

1 Like

That would probably irritate my skin. This is the issue with having a large forehead. If I had bangs, is probably be ok.

yes, in the south
so theres no chance for winter~

Antarctican winter jackets because the winters here are colder than neptune :hot_face:

2 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@E_bee check out this insane joke! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I still wear whatever but with a jacket over it.

omg she’s such a comedy!! where did she learn such skill?? :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::coffin::coffin::coffin::coffin::coffin::coffin::coffin: :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:WARNING: Funny alert :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

1 Like

LOL I READ THE WARNING AFTER I READ THE FUNNY LINE! OMG WHY DIDNT U WARM ME BEFOREHAND? :joy::rofl::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE AN AFTERHAND :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::coffin::coffin::coffin:

2 Likes

Ok, that’s funny.

1 Like