What is your most viewed story?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/10643464-tris-the-original-lost-girl-on-hold

It was back before I realized there was a summary thing for the story itself. prologue’s real short and the first two chapters are all over the place.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Gotcha, I will check it out tonight then! Would you prefer to talk in a private chat instead?

2 Likes

Sure. I don’t mind at all :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol okay! I will make the pm tomorrow then!

2 Likes

When did you publish?

But also wooo-hoo, you are almost to 100 reads.

I have one story, The One, with my co-writer Élise. It is 9 weeks so far, 3 Episodes, the 4th is being coded by me, and 1-3 are also being re-vamped. 533 reads.

Also my novel that I just started might die if I don’t get help :eyes: @LHT @liyahsdiamond @LoneWolf

I love you @LoneWolf, please help me out

2 Likes

whispers tomorrow’s in an hour for me

Lol.

2 Likes

Back in 2018 then I updated it in 2019. I got really busy so I haven’t had a chance to update the story other than fixing some coding issues. Still working on episode 5 right now.

2 Likes

Lol it’s 10pm for me right now. It depends on if I can stay up past midnight tonight.

2 Likes

I’m only an hour ahead, wahoo!

I hope to stay up 'til one because… writing on an episode story with the new update

1 Like

Nice, I’m going to try but can’t promise. I went to bed early last night which my body is already making me yawn now. We will see though!

1 Like

'Cause I don’t like my writing and the stories I’ve written I’m not fond of anymore.

3 Likes

Gotcha, well I think you write well!

2 Likes

Nah, but that’s just something I struggle to believe. Sorry. I have no confidence in my abilities.

1 Like

It’s okay! Many feel that way about your own writing. Remember you are your biggest critic when it comes to writing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m aware. (wink)

1 Like

THE NEW GIRL on Episode (the OG version). I’ve hidden it though because I’m revamping it :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s an annoying truth.

As for me, my most viewed story (only Episode stories though :sweat_smile:) is my first story, Too Good to be True. It currently has 21.2 k reads. It was somehow a miracle that it is in the trending shelf in mystery genre. The rest of mine are around thousands of reads, the lowest currently being in 1.3 k reads.

The number of reads for me will remain there, as I am no longer wrting any new stories and Ive completed all my 4 stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Miss Understood, on Episode. It has 79,059 reads. Being on a shelf really helped it to get noticed. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :coffee: :coffee:

1 Like