What is your most viewed story?

My most viewed story on my main account is Daughter of the Blue Dragon on Episode. It has 76 reads so far. I do have another story but it’s currently being revamped on my joint account with @Amet.the.Hunter13. It’s at 84 reads I think right now. Please don’t read that one since it’s in revamp mode. We are going to redo the whole story. I just don’t want people to read the story then get lost because the story was revamped. Though you can check out Daughter of the Blue Dragon.

What is your most-read story? Is it on Episode, Wattpad, Tapas, an actual physical book? How many have you sold if it’s an actual physical book? Are you going to write more stories? Do you have a goal that you want to reach?

7 Likes

I’m supposed to be on hiatus, but…

I have three stories, though they were all written back when I was sixteen-ish, and all three were in first person pov. All of them are still on Wattpad under my old username @/JulesNightlock

• Broken: The Diary of Hailey Knight
  • The Original Lost Girl (Neverland FF)
  • The Warning
2 Likes

Those sound good!

1 Like

Funny thing is that they all have at least 1k reads.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I’m surprised you never went back to them.

2 Likes

I haven’t logged into my og wattpad in a long while. Might rewrite them.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea to rewrite them if they did so well!

2 Likes

B:TDoHK was a diary entry story I don’t remember writing, and also my first attempt ever at romance.

The Warning was a cheesy mess of a story that I regret so much.

The Original Lost Girl was the only one of the three that was a fanfiction and one of my decent storylines.

I have high hopes for TOLG though.

2 Likes

Ah I would love to publish my webnovels into an actual physical book! :joy:
So far, my three novels are doing quite okay on Tapas, I think. :smiley:

• Shackles is at 4.1k views
  • Dark Bytes is at 2k views
  • Devil’s Triangle (newest) is at 1.1k
2 Likes

I would revamp TOLG then!

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Uh… I don’t know what mine is, I’ve hidden all my stories on other writing platforms 'cause I don’t want anyone to read them.

2 Likes

Why don’t you want anyone to read them?

2 Likes

:eyes: My most viewed story is a secret with 500 views

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to revamp it, to be honest. Do you want to give me some pointers? (I can send you the link to it if you want)

2 Likes

College Days: Mysterious Northview on Episode. I’m revamping the entire story because the plot is messy.

3 Likes

Good luck with the revamping!

2 Likes

Sure, you can send me a link to the story. I will see what pointers to give!

2 Likes

Nice!

Thanks!

2 Likes