What is your Summer Bucket list?

Well, my bucket list is still in the works since I’ve been too busy for much. My goals were to get through coding class, save up money for hotel payments for next year’s trip, go to the fair for my birthday and my friend’s birthday if we get the chance, and get a head start on wedding planning stuff for my friends wedding. I’m still working on the coding class so that is still in the works. Bills messed with the hotel plans. My birthday is yet to come. I’m a bit flustered with wedding plans and regular plans at the moment. So, that is all lovely. Sorry to vent.

What is your Summer Bucket list? Have you checked items off? What have not gotten around to do?

@Discussions

2 Likes

But it’s not summer. HEHEHE

1 Like

Oh shush.
At least you guys can do a new year’s dive without it being cold.

My main list is to relax, meet with my friends and cross the border if possible.

2 Likes

New Year’s Dive?

1 Like

Crazy Dutch tradition, on New Year’s day a bunch of people go swim in the extremely cold sea water… Like every year 10.000 people are so crazy they do it :joy:

I don’t necessarily have a bucket list. I want to travel a little bit still though and explore maybe a few Dutch cities I’ve never been to.

2 Likes

Oooooh… yeah, that’s right. Meeke has told about one. I still think it’s crazy. HAHA

2 Likes

I did it once, never again.

2 Likes

You’re always welcome to come to my city. We have a bunch of fun things like a mini efteling for little kids and outside museum. Not to mention our Bermuda triangle attraction eith an old steamtrain and steam boat.

2 Likes

Now I’m actually pretty curious which city it is :thinking: None of that sounds really familiar to me :joy:

1 Like

I’ll pm :wink:

But fir those who are curious:
My home city looks like this
(this is a museum)
This is the actual city

Closed due to inactivity